Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Father shot and killed own son. « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: November 19, 2009, 01:32:13 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/11/19/2009-11-19_angry_father_shoots_15yearold_son_dead_over_allegations_the_boy_molested_a_3year.html

We all say that "touchers" deserve no mercy.  But damn...

#1 : November 19, 2009, 01:42:17 PM

Good man and I would do the same.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 19, 2009, 01:50:42 PM

wow

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 19, 2009, 01:51:01 PM

lol

riiiiight...

#4 : November 19, 2009, 01:54:45 PM

lol

riiiiight...
Someone rapes your kid and you just let him go? I think we all know the justice system isn't hard enough on sex offenders.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 19, 2009, 01:57:00 PM

lol

riiiiight...
Someone rapes your kid and you just let him go? I think we all know the justice system isn't hard enough on sex offenders.

Yeah and then you will be spending the rest of your life in prison and have tax-payers pay for your trial instead.

So not quite sure what's accomplished. Unless you shoot the sex offender and then shoot yourself. Then you will save tax-payers money.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 19, 2009, 01:59:43 PM

lol

riiiiight...

it wasn't the father of the child who was molested, it was the father of the alleged molester.... I can't see myself harming my own child no matter how disgusting I find molesters

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 19, 2009, 02:02:56 PM

lol

riiiiight...

that is an entirely different situation.

if your kid raped someone, you'd be able to take him out back and pump lead into him, kill him?

you are describing your kid getting raped, in that case, yes, I could kill the offender without a second thought.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 19, 2009, 02:22:04 PM

That dude just looks crazy.  How does he know his son did it?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 19, 2009, 02:24:31 PM

according to the article the son told the mother he had inappropriate contact with the 3 year old girl and the mother called the father

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 19, 2009, 02:29:38 PM

To tell your son to strip, and to bring the mother with you, and march into a vacant lot, while your son pleads with you for his life, and the mother is watching, and then to pump lead into the child...that entire scenario gives me ghoosebumps.

But a part of me thinks that the son got what he deserved.  I mean, he molests three year olds, and by the many debates we PR guys have had about such low lifes, a lot of the remedy offered was to spend a few pennies on a bullet, and end them.  But this is just chilling man.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 19, 2009, 02:33:12 PM

But a part of me thinks that the son got what he deserved.  I mean, he molests three year olds, and by the many debates we PR guys have had about such low lifes, a lot of the remedy offered was to spend a few pennies on a bullet, and end them.  But this is just chilling man.

I agree.  I can't imagine a father doing that to his child, but who knows how many lives he saved from being torn apart by a sexual predator by killing his own son.

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

#12 : November 19, 2009, 04:30:11 PM

This guy took it waaay to far. I could understand if he straight up knocked his son out but to actually shoot and kill him!?  My God

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 19, 2009, 08:13:40 PM

This guy took it waaay to far. I could understand if he straight up knocked his son out but to actually shoot and kill him!?  My God

I agree to a point but if a young male will do that to a child he doesn't deserve to live.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 19, 2009, 08:38:05 PM

http://www.freep.com/article/20091119/NEWS02/911190378/1001/news/Father-is-accused-of--killing-teen

Excerpt:

Jamar, 15, had confessed to her that he had inappropriate contact with his 3-year-old half-sister in his father's home on Newport on Detroit's east side.

Cherry said the 3-year-old's mother took the girl to a hospital to be examined Sunday. But she said her son claimed he didn't rape the little girl and kept his clothes on.

The exam showed no physical evidence of sexual trauma, Cherry said. Still, she added, he knew he was wrong.

"He told because he knew it wasn't right," she said.

Detroit police spokesman John Roach said Wednesday that the department does not have any record of the family or local facilities reporting a sexual assault involving a little girl at Pinkney's home in the 5700 block of Newport.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Father shot and killed own son. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools