Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I don't think we'll get blown out, I'm looking forward to watching our offense « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: November 19, 2009, 02:59:09 PM

Saints are banged up big time on defense and allowed the Rams to have their most productive day yardage wise all season. Freeman might have his worst game all year since it's practically a given that a rookie QB will have a few 100 yd and 3+ int games but I don't think it will be this one.

Looking forward to seeing what Caddy can do as Morris seemed to hint at giving him a heavy workload and so was being extra cautious with him this week in practice.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#1 : November 19, 2009, 03:05:44 PM

me too!

idk about you guys, but im having a blast watching first round talent lead our bucs, as opposed to 40 year old wash ups.

Caddy is no stephen jackson, but its pretty darn good, he might have a big day against NO run defense which has been horrible with out ellis.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I don't think we'll get blown out, I'm looking forward to watching our offense « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools