Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FA Quarterbacks this offseason? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 17, 2006, 08:18:22 PM

Hey, look! I got a response that didn't call me retard for proposing a very posisble scenario! Awesome!

No one called you any names that I can see.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 17, 2006, 08:21:50 PM

No one called you any names that I can see.

yeah, I checked too, no name calling...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 17, 2006, 08:23:20 PM

Agreed, but I didn't know who the FA's where when I started this thread, that was the point, to ask...

After looking over the list, it seems as if holding onto Grads as the starter next year is the best decision, assuming he doesn't bomb.

You know a message board is going downhill when you can't ask a simple question without getting jumped on. Sorry if I offended you... (not necesarrily talking to you, MJ)

might be time to grow a thicker skin there seed...  no one jumped on you, spmetimes, people don't agree, I think this thread was very respectful compared to what might have happened.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#33 : October 17, 2006, 08:46:57 PM

lol @ Ray...anger management classes can be found in every city in America, just ask for help.

So can classes that teach basic reading and comprehension skills.  You should check into that there big girl.

It is funny that you have about 4 responses or so in this thread and NONE OF THEM add anything to it or answer his question, or even ATTEMPT to stay on topic.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 17, 2006, 08:48:36 PM

No names were called, yeah. But I know what you guys were thinkin ;)

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#35 : October 17, 2006, 08:51:23 PM

No names were called, yeah. But I know what you guys were thinkin ;)

Seed, what you asked in this thread was a very reasonable question and could make for some good discussion.  It is a shame that people like Turdo come in and don't have anything to contribute besides

"huh?

*turbo shakes head in amazement*
"

#36 : October 17, 2006, 08:54:16 PM

Seed, what you asked in this thread was a very reasonable question and could make for some good discussion. It is a shame that people like Turdo come in and don't have anything to contribute besides

"huh?

*turbo shakes head in amazement*
"

the irony is amazing....

But again as I've said I just don't see anybody worth pursuing

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 17, 2006, 08:56:01 PM

The Bucs are better off sticking with Luke and Grads. Tthe Bucs can draft another day two QB to put on the PS and bring in a vet for veterans min to be the third stringer.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#38 : October 17, 2006, 08:59:15 PM

the irony is amazing....

But again as I've said I just don't see anybody worth pursuing

No, the pattern of his posts is what is amazing.

Look at his first post here, added nothign but to try and stir it up with seed.  Made no attempt to add anything to the topic.

Look at my post.  Yeah I called him out, but I also responded to the thread.  Anyway......

ADW, I agree with what you say.  I think for now we are better off with Grads and McCown, maybe get another young QB, maybe even look into Simms as another good arm for comp.

The only guy I see worth grabbing would be Schaub and he will cost too much in the form of Picks.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 17, 2006, 09:03:01 PM

Ray, you need to drop this little riff with me, people here are growing tired of it...

Move on.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 17, 2006, 09:05:34 PM

Seneca Wallace is intriguing but he is not the veteran type this team will need if they only have Grads and Luke for next year. 

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#41 : October 17, 2006, 09:05:47 PM

Yeah, wtf is going on with you two? Don't make me call Dr. Phil!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 17, 2006, 09:06:34 PM

Ray, you need to drop this little riff with me, people here are growing tired of it...

Move on.

I think that goes for both of you IMHO.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#43 : October 17, 2006, 09:06:45 PM

Move on.

You are the one with a problem.  Why are you even here?  You never respond to anything to add to it.  All you say is "lol" "huh" "shakes head" or some witty comment to me...which ironically is usually "lol" "lmao" or something of that nature.

The only time I say anything to you is when you make posts which contain the above mentioned things.   I don't know why but it is annoying to see you make 4000 posts that add zip to threads (or when you start threads that say "I am happy no flood control" like anyone cares........)

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#44 : October 17, 2006, 09:09:17 PM

Yeah, wtf is going on with you two? Don't make me call Dr. Phil!

He is mad that I turned him down because I am not a homosexual and he is. 

I have emails that prove it....

Seriously though I don't have an issue with him, I used to but that is long gone.  I do have a problem with his annoying posts though like he did in this thread that had no reason to be posted other than to stir it up with seed. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FA Quarterbacks this offseason? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools