Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FA Quarterbacks this offseason? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#90 : November 07, 2006, 08:30:17 AM

Brad Johnson had was one of the highest in those categories, and we know he was no technician when throwing the ball. 10/10 for 20 yards is a 100% completion percentage, but doesn't tell the story does it? But you are clueless, and only know what you read. 70% big deal. That was a long time ago, in another world.

Oh, and to answer your other question...he is progreesing, but at this point hasn't shown signs og greatness like you and MJS suggest. He show signs that he can be a good QB imn the NFL, but greatness is way too premature....but maybe you guys think Italian guys are hot?...I don't know, that's your closet.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove considering Brad Johnson is one of the more accurate QB's (dare I use the word) in NFL history with a Super Bowl ring but hey if you want to rip an ex Buc for helping the Bucs win that is your choice as a Buccaneer fan (or how you spell it Buccs fan)  If you are not a fan of the WCO just say so becuase being jaded against the dink and dunk offense does not help you my friend.

Greatness? No I see progress in a rookie that should not be happening so quickly for in a Jon Gruden offense which is known as one of the harder offenses in the league to learn.   *Shrugs* I thought you were going to toss a Polish joke in there oh well.  Greek women > Italian women and you know it.  :D

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#91 : November 07, 2006, 08:43:54 AM

Happening so quickly? He's had one good game, and parts of 3 other quarters. He's progressing, but your infatuation is almost that of JR. High puppy love. He's progressing, but not at an alarming rate. He had a bad game against the Giants, and sucked plain and simple for a quarter and a half to start Sunday's game. His ability to lead the team on those 2 TD drives in the second quarter was a nice sign of his ability to be a good NFL QB, but hasn't done anything spectacular that should warrant you and MJS wanting to bear his children. You think those Bert and Ernie eyebrows are cute don't you? He's playing OK, showing signs of improvement, and signs of moving in the right direction. Let's leave the crotch nuzzling for the lot lizards after the game. You 2 are making me nauseous!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#92 : November 07, 2006, 08:53:06 AM

Happening so quickly? He's had one good game, and parts of 3 other quarters. He's progressing, but your infatuation is almost that of JR. High puppy love. He's progressing, but not at an alarming rate. He had a bad game against the Giants, and sucked plain and simple for a quarter and a half to start Sunday's game. His ability to lead the team on those 2 TD drives in the second quarter was a nice sign of his ability to be a good NFL QB, but hasn't done anything spectacular that should warrant you and MJS wanting to bear his children. You think those Bert and Ernie eyebrows are cute don't you? He's playing OK, showing signs of improvement, and signs of moving in the right direction. Let's leave the crotch nuzzling for the lot lizards after the game. You 2 are making me nauseous!!

I never noticed the Bert and Ernie eyebrows to be honest.  I am suprised you noticed them though. You must like to watch Grads play in slow motion or something.  If you are nauseous though I suggest (no I recommend but you can thank me later)that you put on your night gown and go to bed for some sleep.

But with that said you finally admit that Gradkowski is progressing.  Was it that hard for you? I am sure you are exhausted as a result of this development.  Go enjoy you beauty sleep.  :D

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#93 : November 07, 2006, 09:27:50 AM

Autistic people rely on pattern to maintain control of their lives. I understand why you can't see any other view. Trying to see the right way might ssend you spinning out of control. But seriously, I think you are one of the biggest fakes on this board. I think I'll stop responding to you for a while until you get a clue. Have a horrible life.

I think I should send you a check becuse this is very entertaining. I am not a fake since I did not change my screen name.   ;) 

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#94 : November 07, 2006, 10:09:25 AM

Grads has the mental toughness but will that be enough to over come his lack of physical attributes?

That's the big question, isn't it?   Let's hope he can do it.

#95 : November 07, 2006, 10:46:42 AM

I must state that you guys are killin me this a.m. :D

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#96 : November 07, 2006, 10:56:30 AM

If this has been brought up already, i apologize, but what are the opinions on Jake Plummer who is expected to become available?

His decision making at times is questionable.  But he can run the WCO and has experience.  He is mobile but I do not think that makes a difference.  Gruden has not used Gradkowsk's mobility since the Saints game.  I would be hesitant to pick up another QB from Denver that Shanahan dumped but Plummer would be a good veteran QB to sign (probably the best one) with Luke and Grads on board. 

With that said there are rumors that Leftwhich may be available but he has serious issues with durability and a long wind up in his throw like Simms.

I must state that you guys are killin me this a.m. :D

All in fun.  ;) :D

#97 : November 07, 2006, 11:03:51 AM

His decision making at times is questionable.  But he can run the WCO and has experience.  He is mobile but I do not think that makes a difference.  Gruden has not used Gradkowsk's mobility since the Saints game.  I would be hesitant to pick up another QB from Denver that Shanahan dumped but Plummer would be a good veteran QB to sign (probably the best one) with Luke and Grads on board. 

With that said there are rumors that Leftwhich may be available but he has serious issues with durability and a long wind up in his throw like Simms.

When I hear names like Bledsoe or Brunell tossed out there, I cringe. It is my opinion that Gruden's feet will be to the fire next season and linking your future to a young qb may be a lil risky. If he is gonna bring in a vet qb then Plummer is the best option. Leftwich? ughh!!!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FA Quarterbacks this offseason? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools