Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do I start? « previous next »
Page: 1

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

: November 17, 2009, 11:06:25 AM

Pick 2 out of three

Brandon Jacobs vs ATL
Rashard Mendenhall vs KC
Ahmad Bradshaw vs ATL

I was thinking about just going with Jacobs and Bradshaw  but now Im leaning towards Jacobs and Mendenhall.

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 17, 2009, 03:20:09 PM

Mendenhall and Bradshaw. Speed will be the key for the game at ATL

Rahs Knuckles

Rookie

#2 : November 17, 2009, 03:50:37 PM

mendanhal and jacobs, his power will run over atl

or you can hedge and play both giant RBs and hope one has a killer game

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 17, 2009, 04:54:09 PM

Jacobs and Mendenhall.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : November 17, 2009, 06:59:10 PM

I'd probably go Bradshaw and Mendenhall.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 17, 2009, 09:07:52 PM

Definitely make sure Mendenhall is one of them because in addition to KC stinking, he's going to get the lion's share of the carries. As for the two Giants' backs, always go with the touchdown maker, Jacobs.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

#6 : November 18, 2009, 10:31:20 AM

HMMM thanks for the input, Im having a hell of a time deciding between Jacobs and Bradshaw......I think Im going with Mendenhall and Jacobs

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

burger40

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 18, 2009, 12:13:22 PM

i have jacobs as well and he has disappointed but bradsaw is one step away from being out for th eyear with his foot. and Atlanta's D is battered and will be worn down. I go with Jacobs and definitely Mendenhall in a matchup where they'll be running a lot.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 21, 2009, 06:46:19 PM

Jacobs and Mendenhall.

+1

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do I start? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools