Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU fans arrested @ Maryland game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TheAman

Hall of Famer

: November 21, 2009, 04:53:41 PM

Apparently as the game was ending on Saturday, several male students walked down to the Maryland family section, very drunk.  They shouted things, and as the family members tried to leave, one of the students actually punched the mother of one of the Maryland players.  Reports are somewhere from 2-6 students were arrested.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 21, 2009, 04:59:19 PM

Wow, that's what I call a hostile environment.  Hopefully these guys, if thats true, get their arses handed to themselves in some form or fashion soon.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 21, 2009, 05:49:52 PM

FSU students AT Maryland, WOW. A lot of teams have jerk fans at home games, but jerk fans on a road game, that's just asking for a beat-down.

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 21, 2009, 05:52:04 PM

FSU students AT Maryland, WOW. A lot of teams have jerk fans at home games, but jerk fans on a road game, that's just asking for a beat-down.

Nono, it was at FSU.  They wouldn't have been left alive for the cops to arrest them if they did that at College Park.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 21, 2009, 05:54:37 PM

Nono, it was at FSU.  They wouldn't have been left alive for the cops to arrest them if they did that at College Park.

Oh, the @ in the title threw me. Punching someones mom still deserves a beatdown.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 21, 2009, 05:58:18 PM

this is news? Fights happen everywhere. I broke up a drunk Oregon fan punching a USC fan, a few weeks ago. It sucks but it happens everywhere.

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 21, 2009, 06:15:46 PM

this is news? Fights happen everywhere. I broke up a drunk Oregon fan punching a USC fan, a few weeks ago. It sucks but it happens everywhere.

It's news that a player's mom got punched in the face.  Fights aren't news, assaults on middle-aged women are.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 21, 2009, 10:43:43 PM

It's news that a player's mom got punched in the face.  Fights aren't news, assaults on middle-aged women are.

That is news ..... Link?

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 21, 2009, 11:54:26 PM

I grew up in MD. I remember the parents of Duke basketball players complaining about getting things thrown at them at Cole Field House.  Carlos Boozer's mom was hit in the head with a water bottle.

This stuff happens every where. Its not news worthy.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 22, 2009, 01:13:36 AM

Blazers management got beer dumped on there head in Houston for the playoffs. Stuff like this happens all over, in all sports.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 22, 2009, 10:44:24 AM

Blazers management got beer dumped on there head in Houston for the playoffs. Stuff like this happens all over, in all sports.

Devils advocate here; then why post the story about the water bottle hitting the cheerleader and the ride fans?

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 22, 2009, 10:51:41 AM

Devils advocate here; then why post the story about the water bottle hitting the cheerleader and the ride fans?

For the same reason that LaMichael James is in the Heisman race.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 22, 2009, 01:18:16 PM

well how many times are cheerleaders assaulted, how many times are fights in the stands... one is common one isnt.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 22, 2009, 01:19:26 PM

For the same reason that LaMichael James is in the Heisman race.

if it was about stats he would and he would be above Tebow, and so would Masoli. Pac-10 freshmen rushing record with one more game to go well getting hardly any carries the first 2 games.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 22, 2009, 01:23:51 PM

if it was about stats

If it was about stats Case Keenum would have the lead at QB and Donald Buckram, Ryan Matthews, and Jac Rodgers would all be above LaMichael James - but it's not.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU fans arrested @ Maryland game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools