Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If CJ and JT are gone « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#30 : February 27, 2007, 12:49:47 PM

All the more reason why I'll believe it when I see it. His numbers are all over the place. THe only official results that we do have are for Gaines Adams.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#31 : February 27, 2007, 02:07:50 PM

Either Adams, Quinn, or Okye. I would take any of them.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 27, 2007, 07:39:51 PM

I want Jammal Anderson but he scares me since he only played 3 years. He has alot of potential for a DE and could be a bust or boom prospect. If you want the real deal freak then draft Jevon Kearse jr. in Gaines Adams at 4. I really cannot say now since free agency hasn't started but if we lose Dewayne White I see us picking Adams. If we could trade Simms to a team and we kept Dewayne White then I would be fine with Brady Quinn at #4 only if we have a vet at QB for 1 year. I doubt that though all seriousness. Adams,trade down for Laron Landry,Okoye,and Adam Carriker. In that order

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If CJ and JT are gone « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools