Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pacman Saga Gets Worse! « previous next »
Page: 1

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
: February 27, 2007, 09:24:46 AM

From PFT

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

POSTED 7:29 a.m. EST, February 27, 2007

MORE STORM CLOUDS FOR RAIN MAN

At a time when an increasing number of league insiders believe that the NFL and the NFLPA will come together, and come down hard, on Titans cornerback Rain Man Jones based on his alleged involvement in a strip club melee on February 18, the news is only getting worse for Jones.

WTVF-TV in Nashville has obtained taped conversations of Darryl Moore, a convicted drug dealer and acquaintance/friend of Jones.  Moore's comments reveal a level of familiarity with Jones, and with his behavior, that is alarming but hardly surprising.

Moore's comments include the following:

1.  "We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other sh-t."

2.  "You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now.'"

3.  "He gotta concentrate on season . . . that f--king drug test coming up.  We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his f--king test; dry-out, and he didn't.  That's let me know right there that he ain't taking his f--king job serious."

Moore also reportedly mentions that Jones had been betting thousands of dollars on college football games.

Even before this new information was released, Jones was quickly becoming radioactive in NFL circles.  He has been unable, we're told, to find a new agent.  And multiple sources tell us that the Titans are trying to trade him, but can find no one who is willing to give up a first-day pick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BucLord

Starter

#1 : February 27, 2007, 09:29:12 AM

the Titans are trying to trade him, but can find no one who is willing to give up a first-day pick.

Who in the H3ll would trade a #1 pick for that walking zero? Dudes trouble and a loser. I give 2 years before he's in jail on murder charges or his found dead behind some club with a couple of bullets in him.

He'll be shacking up with Caruthers real soon like

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 27, 2007, 09:33:34 AM

the Titans are trying to trade him, but can find no one who is willing to give up a first-day pick.

Who in the H3ll would trade a #1 pick for that walking zero? Dudes trouble and a loser. I give 2 years before he's in jail on murder charges or his found dead behind some club with a couple of bullets in him.

He'll be shacking up with Caruthers real soon like

Caruth was more a one time thing.  To me this is more like Maurice Clarrett where he just keeps getting worse and worse and the people who should be disciplining him keep letting him off the hook.  However, we both agree on his future.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 27, 2007, 09:34:54 AM

Too much money, too much time for that fool. Doesn't suprise me.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#4 : February 27, 2007, 09:37:12 AM

Sounds a lot like Britney Spears in pads---spiraling downward and nobody giving a sh!t.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 27, 2007, 09:38:37 AM

Sounds a lot like Britney Spears in pads---spiraling downward and nobody giving a sh!t.

;D

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 27, 2007, 10:20:30 AM

Does Pacman shave his head as well?

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#7 : February 27, 2007, 10:29:19 AM

Nah, he hasn't let go of the dreads as far as I know---but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen soon.

BucsAddict

Starter

#8 : February 27, 2007, 11:51:09 AM

Pac Man Jones prisoner number 1982651234

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 27, 2007, 01:14:52 PM

Nah, he hasn't let go of the dreads as far as I know---but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen soon.
They'll shave it for him when he gets to prison. ;D

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 27, 2007, 01:20:08 PM

What an idiot

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 27, 2007, 01:24:44 PM

Exactly bradentonian - it is sad this kid can't see the opportunity he is losing or just as likely has lost.  Supid.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 27, 2007, 07:54:17 PM

Titans | Jones linked to drug dealer
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:24:59 -0800

News Channel 5 in Nashville, Tenn., reports police wiretaps and documents link Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones to one of the largest drugs rings in recent history. Metro Police busted the ring April 1, 2006. Jones was recorded talking to Darryl Moore, who was the target of the investigation. Evidence showed that Moore may have even done drug deals from Jones' house. The recordings revealed Moore's concern that Jones' smoking pot too much may hurt his career. They also raised questions as to whether Moore was a dealer for Jones. Jones faces no charges at this time.

What an idiot

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 27, 2007, 08:01:36 PM

He messed up, even if he gets cut he still won't get a job. He needs some rehab on mary jane and learning to keep your money in your pockets. Great cornerback stupid decisions.. But hey Randy Moss smokes that green too but you don't hear about it, Sapp does too..

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

BucFanMatt

Starter
#14 : February 27, 2007, 08:07:17 PM

You know you got a problem when your dealer says you need to ease up on the weed and start taking your job more seriously.

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pacman Saga Gets Worse! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools