Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Saints gameday thread...... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#255 : November 22, 2009, 03:56:13 PM

I have remained positive about Morris, and waiting for the future to play out. I think he stays, but they really need to fire Bates and possibly look for a offensive coordinator. Charlie Weis maybe??
I agree 100% Bates needs to go asap.

The other three can go with him.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#256 : November 22, 2009, 03:57:13 PM

Would love to have Weis running the O....

For the longest time I have been against Bates and 100% for firing him, however when I look at this D now, I don't think the DC matters. The talent and ability is not there in the front 7.

TBsports55

Starter

#257 : November 22, 2009, 03:57:45 PM

I know it is still bad but it is 7, look at NFL.COM or ESPN.COM

They aren't counting the snap Freeman dropped, but picked it back up to make the handoff. �He's put it on the ground 8 times now.

AH that is true, my bad. I like Freeman and see a great deal of potential, but it is true, he needs to work on his ball security. what i would love to see is a nice td drive, even if the saints may not be trying too hard. just for his confidence. and man those saints fans need to go home too

At this point of his career, Freeman doesn't impress me. �I keep having the vision of when he wasn't playing and he'd roam the sidelines seemingly not interested in what was going on. �He doesn't appear to be a student of the game.

Wait what? His point of the career? His point of his career is a 3rd game starter on a team that is 1-9. He was the one who gave them a great chance of winning two games in a row, sadly lost last week. He is a worker, read the SI article on him. Come on man, dont be that ignorant, yes he is making bad decisions, and had a terrible game, but what have you seen this year that is better?

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#258 : November 22, 2009, 04:01:08 PM

They aren't counting the snap Freeman dropped, but picked it back up to make the handoff.  He's put it on the ground 8 times now.

AH that is true, my bad. I like Freeman and see a great deal of potential, but it is true, he needs to work on his ball security. what i would love to see is a nice td drive, even if the saints may not be trying too hard. just for his confidence. and man those saints fans need to go home too

At this point of his career, Freeman doesn't impress me.  I keep having the vision of when he wasn't playing and he'd roam the sidelines seemingly not interested in what was going on.  He doesn't appear to be a student of the game.
So many things wrong with what you just said I don't even know where to start.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#259 : November 22, 2009, 04:02:06 PM

I'm not saying the others have been better, but I just don't know that Freeman has the head for the game.  I'm not much of a magazine reader, as they are in hte buziness of selling magazines, not delivering the cold hard facts.  We can argue all day long, our opinions differ.  Time will tell.  I hope he turns out to be great, but I don't think he has his head into to the details of the game.  Maybe a better coach will make him good.

Another INT.

They aren't counting the snap Freeman dropped, but picked it back up to make the handoff. �He's put it on the ground 8 times now.

At this point of his career, Freeman doesn't impress me. �I keep having the vision of when he wasn't playing and he'd roam the sidelines seemingly not interested in what was going on. �He doesn't appear to be a student of the game.

Wait what? His point of the career? His point of his career is a 3rd game starter on a team that is 1-9. He was the one who gave them a great chance of winning two games in a row, sadly lost last week. He is a worker, read the SI article on him. Come on man, dont be that ignorant, yes he is making bad decisions, and had a terrible game, but what have you seen this year that is better?

TBsports55

Starter

#260 : November 22, 2009, 04:02:53 PM

:( int again, oh well

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#261 : November 22, 2009, 04:03:43 PM

JF Overrated

kouki s14

Starter

#262 : November 22, 2009, 04:04:33 PM

ugh this is bad Bucs lose and I sat Ricky Williams and Kevin Smith this week.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#263 : November 22, 2009, 04:05:35 PM

At this point in his career?

Absolutely clueless.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#264 : November 22, 2009, 04:32:39 PM

Yes you may be clueless.  If Freeman is impressing you, you must be.

At this point in his career?

Absolutely clueless.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#265 : November 22, 2009, 06:11:46 PM

ugh this is bad Bucs lose and I sat Ricky Williams and Kevin Smith this week.

WHAT? for who?  I hope you have MJD and Ray Rice or something like that

drywallbuc

Starter

#266 : November 22, 2009, 06:23:23 PM

ball security. all im going to say.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#267 : November 22, 2009, 06:35:16 PM

ball security. all im going to say.

and terrible accuracy, field vision .... bad game all the way around .. hope he can shake it off
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Saints gameday thread...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools