Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Draft Thread---> Everything draft related. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#195 : December 06, 2009, 08:16:09 AM

Draft this guy..........move down if you have to.

Creamsicle

Second String

#196 : December 06, 2009, 09:43:35 AM

Draft this guy..........move down if you have to.

R u saying draft Ingram? He's a sophomore isn't he?

mauger345

Practice Squad

#197 : December 06, 2009, 03:48:25 PM

Ingram isn't eligible for the draft until next year, he's only a true sophmore

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#198 : December 06, 2009, 04:06:39 PM

oops, shows my ignorance about college football, doesn't it?

time for him to declare himself for the draft while the money is available before the CBA, and before he gets hurt like Bradford.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#199 : December 06, 2009, 06:08:00 PM

oops, shows my ignorance about college football, doesn't it?

time for him to declare himself for the draft while the money is available before the CBA, and before he gets hurt like Bradford.
Um he can't declare himself for the draft.......

You have to be a junior, all of that was held up ine the whole Clarrett crap.

mauger345

Practice Squad

#200 : December 06, 2009, 09:24:34 PM

If the season ends with the Bucs having the same record as the Browns and Rams, do they alternate order as each round passes?
What I mean is that I know the pick in the 1st round is determined by SOS, but does that hold for the rest of the draft or do they alternate the order in each round?

burger40

Hall of Famer

#201 : December 06, 2009, 09:25:54 PM

that definitely happens if there is a coin toss but i'm not sure about what happens if SOS is the decider. Real honestly it should rotate but i'll google it and check it out

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

burger40

Hall of Famer

#202 : December 06, 2009, 09:43:44 PM

as promised http://www.ehow.com/about_4778601_nfl-draft-eligibility-rules.html

yes they do rotate each round in progression for all teams with the same record whether the tie breaker was a coin toss or SOS

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

mauger345

Practice Squad

#203 : December 06, 2009, 09:46:08 PM

Thanks a lot burger.
That would mean that the Bucs would have the 33rd (1st in second round) pick correct? That would be huge

burger40

Hall of Famer

#204 : December 06, 2009, 10:31:47 PM

Thanks a lot burger.
That would mean that the Bucs would have the 33rd (1st in second round) pick correct? That would be huge
well it might be even more valuable than having the number one pick in the first round although i would love the assurance that Suh will be there when we draft

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#205 : December 06, 2009, 10:44:40 PM

Rams remaining schedule: Titans, Texans, Cardinals, 49er's - seems like the team that almost upset the unbeaten Saints can steal a win as the Texans and 49er's are certainly beatable...

Cleveland is pathetic - but their remaining schedule has a couple of beatable teams embedded in it: Steelers, Chiefs, Oakland, Jaguars.

Bucs remaining schedule: Jets, Seahawks, Saints, Falcons...other than the Jets (who just bleat the Bills and also have a running game).

I don't think we win another game, while it's very possible the other two can win at least one.

Even if they don't and match our win total - St Louis isn't going to draft another defensive lineman for the 3rd straight year.

Even if the Browns don't decide to go QB in the first - they recently signed Shaun Rogers as the anchor to their NT position so there doesn't seem to be an overarching need for a Suh type - they play a 3-4 and already have Shaun Rogers...and a host of other DT's on the roster.

Bucs - don't seem to have to worry a lot about this.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

mauger345

Practice Squad

#206 : December 06, 2009, 11:07:32 PM

I don't know, I think it's highly unlikely the Rams win another game. That team is really bad and every team they face from here on in still has playoff aspirations so they won't overlook St. Louis.
I completely agree with what you say about the Browns.
The Bucs chance to win another game is next Sunday against the Jets. If they don't win that, I think we end the season with 1 win. (Although if the Falcons injury situation doesn't get better they are also beatable)

Creamsicle

Second String

#207 : December 07, 2009, 11:50:43 PM

Allen Bradford = BEAST

his stiff arm is godly and he runs with a purpose.

if he declares which, I don't think he will but is possible, he could be a stud. If he stays he is gonna rock the pac10

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#208 : December 31, 2009, 02:20:16 PM

List of players who Wright thinks helped their stock this year! Maybe the Jimmy Graham could be what Dom thought Stevens would be this year(in maybe the 5th or even 4th) also like DE Schofield in the 3rd.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/HotList/Hot-List.php

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Draft Thread---> Everything draft related. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools