Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I don’t know who called for the spike” –Les Miles « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

: November 23, 2009, 10:42:22 AM

Thought this was funny..

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 23, 2009, 10:47:11 AM

I've never the seen the end of a football game so badly mismanaged from throwing twice on first down (and taking a sack) after getting in FG range to letting 17 seconds tick off the clock before calling a TO to trying to spike the ball with one second left because the FG team wasn't ready.  Awful.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 23, 2009, 11:43:49 AM

Absolutely hilarious.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2009, 06:42:39 PM

Les Miles hahahaha, couldnt happen to a bigger moron.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2009, 07:05:27 PM

Les Miles hahahaha, couldnt happen to a bigger moron.

I saw a shirt this the other day

thought that was worth a laugh...

www.Atlbucs.com

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 23, 2009, 07:29:39 PM

he reminds me of a used car salesman.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 24, 2009, 12:10:40 AM

How many National Championships does Oregon and West Virginia have???  Oh yeah, thats what I thought.  Granted the play calling at the end of the game was crap but this goes more on the OC than the head coach.  We are in FG range and we call crap plays.  Les deserves to be ripped but I find it funny that fans from Oregon and West Virginia have anything to say - Oregon you may want to beat Boise State before saying much and West Virginia you may want to beat USF before saying much as well!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 24, 2009, 01:41:01 AM

How many National Championships does Oregon and West Virginia have???  Oh yeah, thats what I thought.  Granted the play calling at the end of the game was crap but this goes more on the OC than the head coach.  We are in FG range and we call crap plays.  Les deserves to be ripped but I find it funny that fans from Oregon and West Virginia have anything to say - Oregon you may want to beat Boise State before saying much and West Virginia you may want to beat USF before saying much as well!!

Boise State> LSU

Your crappy OC was Oregons trash we upgraded it with Chip Kelly. Your trash OC thought Brady leaf was as good as Dennis Dixon. And the morons at LSU paid him HC money ;D. He sure doing good with that great LSU offense.

Tell me where Oregon is at, and tell me where LSU is at.  One is looking up at, the other is looking down.

Your coach is a tool...and a liar

ranman

Pro Bowler
#8 : November 24, 2009, 08:08:48 AM

Les should have gone back to missagain.  He would have been the missagain man they are craving.  RR should have stayed at WVU where he could have kept them in or near top 10.  My hindsight is really doing well this am  :)

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 24, 2009, 09:50:17 AM

"As part of the process, I evaluate everything we do -- players and coaches," Miles continued. "I'm part of that process. I'm no different than anybody in this team room. I mismanaged the back end of the Ole Miss game.

"I'm responsible. I'm the head coach," he said.

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 24, 2009, 09:46:47 AM

Goes more on the OC?  I've never seen an OC call a timeout when it was needed.

Correction - maybe a few times on FSU (you know, that team you used to root for until they started sucking).

Go away Junior, the adults are having a laugh.

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=46254.0

www.Atlbucs.com

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 24, 2009, 11:22:56 AM

Yeah, how is that Bill Stewart thing working out for ya.  Now be a typical West Virginia fan and come back in fifteen years when West Virginia has their couple of relevant seasons!!

Oregon, please you actually think Boise State could beat LSU - now that is homerism at its finest.  Not only did Boise State beat you they DOMINATED your overrated team that plays in the JOKE 10.  If it wasn't for USC the past what almost ten years your conference would be the same laughing stock as the Big 10 and Big East.  How bout you guys beat Oregon State this week and oh yeah in terms of Chip Kelly, yeah is he doing a bang up of a job.  Crowten may suck and hopefully he gets canned but at least LSU will always be near the top of the best college football teams while your only claim to fame is NIKE giving you all those uniforms.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 24, 2009, 12:06:54 PM

Yeah, how is that Bill Stewart thing working out for ya.  Now be a typical West Virginia fan and come back in fifteen years when West Virginia has their couple of relevant seasons!!

Oregon, please you actually think Boise State could beat LSU - now that is homerism at its finest.  Not only did Boise State beat you they DOMINATED your overrated team that plays in the JOKE 10.  If it wasn't for USC the past what almost ten years your conference would be the same laughing stock as the Big 10 and Big East.  How bout you guys beat Oregon State this week and oh yeah in terms of Chip Kelly, yeah is he doing a bang up of a job.  Crowten may suck and hopefully he gets canned but at least LSU will always be near the top of the best college football teams while your only claim to fame is NIKE giving you all those uniforms.

Hows that Jimbo Fisher thing working out for you?

www.Atlbucs.com

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 24, 2009, 05:10:24 PM

SHUTTTT UPPP YOU FAKE BANDWAGONER.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 24, 2009, 07:57:54 PM

Joke 10? Whats the SEC this year than? 4 out of 6 polls has the pac-10 the best conference. Argue with facts.

You guys struggled with UW... Oregon went up there with a bullseye on there back and drilled them.

How about we beat OSU this week? Its next week idiot.

Yep Chip Kelly is doing a bang up job hes one of the finalist for coach of the year, and will be Pac-10 coach of the year. Not bad for a 1st year coach.

If Oregon was just famous for the uniforms... would things like college gameday go to 2 Oregon sites this year? Would Chris Fowler say the civil war may be the highest rated ESPN game all year? I think its more than unis.

Argue with facts schmuck, you make SEC fans look bad.

Oh yeah Oregon>LSU. Deal with it.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I don’t know who called for the spike” –Les Miles « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools