Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I don’t know who called for the spike” –Les Miles « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 24, 2009, 08:25:32 PM

4 out of 6 polls has the pac-10 the best conference. Argue with facts.

What are these polls and what makes them "facts?"

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 24, 2009, 08:47:19 PM

4 out of 6 polls has the pac-10 the best conference. Argue with facts.

What are these polls and what makes them "facts?"

I dont know all 6, I know Dan Patrick mentioned it yesterday that 4 of 6 polls said that, one is Sagarian.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 24, 2009, 09:15:39 PM

Oregon, please you actually think Boise State could beat LSU - now that is homerism at its finest. 

Dude, LSU was lucky to get by La Tech. You have absolutely no leg to stand on here ....

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 24, 2009, 09:17:45 PM

Oregon, please you actually think Boise State could beat LSU - now that is homerism at its finest. 

Dude, LSU was lucky to get by La Tech. You have absolutely no leg to stand on here ....

and Washington.

They make Washington States offense look good.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 24, 2009, 09:50:02 PM

PAC 10 better than the SEC lol!  :D

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 24, 2009, 09:52:05 PM

PAC 10 better than the SEC lol!  :D

back up...

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 24, 2009, 10:18:02 PM

Keep dreaming duck boy

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 24, 2009, 10:40:16 PM

Keep dreaming duck boy

cause you cant.

Your only argument we have the #1 and #2 team in the country.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 24, 2009, 10:54:34 PM

Yeah and I guess your reasoning is that because some computer geek sits behind a desk looking at numbers this means the PAC 10 is better than the SEC - please.  Name one team that could beat Florida? Alabama? LSU? or even Ole Miss?  Just because your sorry teams beat up on each other this does not mean you are all that.  Who has USC beaten?  Ohio State - FRAUD.  Who has Oregon beaten??  Oregon State??  Washington?? 

I could care less if LSU only beat Washington by 1 point in triple OT, a win is a win so shut your yap and talk once you beat Boise State - LOL.

Amazing how you think everybody is crap unless they are Oregon and who cares if Chip Kelly is the PAC 10 coach of the year - what the hell does that mean, he is the alleged best college coach??  Also, I could really care less when Oregon plays Oregon State and just because ESPN is there for GameDay does not mean it is a big game - were they just not recently at an IVY League??

Win something Oregon and then you can talk - as much as you think the PAC 10 is better than the SEC look who is #1 and #2 and look who has the most National Championships the past ten years.

Owned!!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 24, 2009, 10:55:12 PM

cause you cant.

And your's are 4 out of 6 fictional polls?

Good call, that's a stupid argument.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 24, 2009, 11:19:29 PM

Yeah and I guess your reasoning is that because some computer geek sits behind a desk looking at numbers this means the PAC 10 is better than the SEC - please.  Name one team that could beat Florida? Alabama? LSU? or even Ole Miss?  Just because your sorry teams beat up on each other this does not mean you are all that.  Who has USC beaten?  Ohio State - FRAUD.  Who has Oregon beaten??  Oregon State??  Washington?? 

I could care less if LSU only beat Washington by 1 point in triple OT, a win is a win so shut your yap and talk once you beat Boise State - LOL.

Amazing how you think everybody is crap unless they are Oregon and who cares if Chip Kelly is the PAC 10 coach of the year - what the hell does that mean, he is the alleged best college coach??  Also, I could really care less when Oregon plays Oregon State and just because ESPN is there for GameDay does not mean it is a big game - were they just not recently at an IVY League??

Win something Oregon and then you can talk - as much as you think the PAC 10 is better than the SEC look who is #1 and #2 and look who has the most National Championships the past ten years.

Owned!!!

I cant name any team that has beaten Florida, or Bama. I know Pac-10 schools have reached out to play them they decline. I know pac-10 schools and coaches would love to play these schools.

Name one school that could beat Ole Miss... Ill name a few Oregon, Oregon State, USC, Stanford and maybe Cal/Arizona

LSU... Oregon, Oregon State, USC

Florida/Bama... I think if Oregon brought there A game they could have a chance on a neutral field but we will never see it so its arguing a bunch of what ifs. And nobody knows how good Florida and Bama are because they havent played a tough schedule.

Oregon has the strongest SOS of any top 10 team... so ask yourself who they have beaten.

Who has USC beaten... Ohio State whos more legit than LSU. And they usually beat every SEC they play in the past.

Oh my bad Oregon lost to the 6th ranked team on the road... what an awful loss.

Look at the ratings thursday for Oregon/OSU you tell me if its a big game. Ratings will say yes.

Oregon has won something... they are pac-10 champs regardless what happens in the civil war.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 24, 2009, 11:20:55 PM

cause you cant.

And your's are 4 out of 6 fictional polls?

Good call, that's a stupid argument.

mine is SOS, teams ranked in the top 25. And the Pac-10 plays everybody which gives more teams L. Oregon will have played 6 top 25 teams... Florida one.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 24, 2009, 11:50:05 PM

And the Pac-10 plays everybody which gives more teams L.

That's because there are only 10 teams instead of 12.  Don't act like the PAC 10 is some grand conference that plays everybody while the SEC picks and chooses.

PAC 10 (Big 10 and Big East too) needs to add a couple more teams and have a Conference Championship game.

Oregon will have played 6 top 25 teams... Florida one.

You should work on your math.  Florida will play three (not one) top 25 teams this season.  To take that even farther, Florida will play three top 5 teams while Oregon will only play one.

The PAC 10 has definitely closed whatever gap there was between the 2 conferences this season, but they haven't done enough to take the crown IMO - especially considering Florida/Alabama will be playing for another BCS Championship in January while Oregon will get to thump a weak Big 10 champion.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 24, 2009, 11:51:30 PM

Oregon has won something... they are pac-10 champs regardless what happens in the civil war.

What am I missing?  If OSU wins, both teams will be 9-3, 7-2 in conference.  H2H isn't the tiebreaker in the PAC 10?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 25, 2009, 12:02:29 AM

Show me where PAC 10 schools have reached out and been turned away??  Looks like to me Washington played a SEC team so that defests your so called statement of fact.  Almost EVERY Thursday night game gets good ratings duh, thats why they air Thursday night football so next?  You guess is purely hypothetical that PAC 10 schools could beat SEC teams - so please Oregon - you worry about your little "civil war" to play in the Rose Bowl or Holiday Bowl (I think this is the bowl you guys play in the most) and let the real teams out east deal with the National Championship.  There is a reason why PAC 10 games are so late - NOBODY out east cares!!!  Plus you lost to the alleged #6 team in the nation as we all know if they played, hell even in the PAC 10 they would have a couple of losses.  Boise State is a sorry team that plays nobody - oh yeah you will come back with but they played Oregon so like I said, NOBODY!!

Hell, if the NCAA didn't have their noses so far up USC's butts USC wouldn't have crap as we all know they turned a blind eye regarding the Reggie Bush issue!!!

Again go to the Rose Bowl and play the winner of the second worst conference of the year (Big East is #1, Big 12 I mean Big 10 is #2 and PAC 10 is #4, just ahead of a sorry ACC).
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I don’t know who called for the spike” –Les Miles « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools