Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I don’t know who called for the spike” –Les Miles « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 25, 2009, 12:14:12 AM

This got off topic pretty quickly...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

#31 : November 25, 2009, 03:21:54 AM

I like Samari has sand in his vag.

Randy1010

Starter

#32 : November 25, 2009, 04:38:29 AM

Florida Garors > than all of you.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#33 : November 25, 2009, 10:39:00 AM

THIS YEAR - nationally P10 has been a better conference from top to bottom.  That's been acknowledged by most all nationally.  Clearly the SEC has two teams at the top and deserve that credit - and a bunch of head scratchers from there on down.  GA, TN, and LSU have all been less than stellar this year in comparison to previous years.  Have to agree with OBF - but for 2009 only

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 26, 2009, 06:28:30 PM

Oregon has won something... they are pac-10 champs regardless what happens in the civil war.

What am I missing?  If OSU wins, both teams will be 9-3, 7-2 in conference.  H2H isn't the tiebreaker in the PAC 10?

Bump for OBF.  Does Oregon already have it wrapped up or not?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 26, 2009, 06:48:26 PM

Oregon has won something... they are pac-10 champs regardless what happens in the civil war.

What am I missing?  If OSU wins, both teams will be 9-3, 7-2 in conference.  H2H isn't the tiebreaker in the PAC 10?

Bump for OBF.  Does Oregon already have it wrapped up or not?

sorry, Oregon will be co-pac-10 champs regardless. But if they lose they wont go to the rose bowl. So regardless a week from today will decide the rose bowl. But Oregon still will be co-pac-10 champs win or lose.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 26, 2009, 06:49:26 PM

Florida Garors > than all of you.

thanks for stating the obvious. But play 6 ranked teams and see if you still are undefeated.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 26, 2009, 06:52:32 PM

THIS YEAR - nationally P10 has been a better conference from top to bottom.  That's been acknowledged by most all nationally.  Clearly the SEC has two teams at the top and deserve that credit - and a bunch of head scratchers from there on down.  GA, TN, and LSU have all been less than stellar this year in comparison to previous years.  Have to agree with OBF - but for 2009 only

Looking at the rosters for next year I think 2010 will be a very good year for the pac-10. Oregon/Oregon State/USC return basically everyone. Stanford/Arizona will have there 2 young stud QB's returning. And guys like Gearhart and Locker may return.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 26, 2009, 07:02:13 PM

Show me where PAC 10 schools have reached out and been turned away??  Looks like to me Washington played a SEC team so that defests your so called statement of fact.  Almost EVERY Thursday night game gets good ratings duh, thats why they air Thursday night football so next?  You guess is purely hypothetical that PAC 10 schools could beat SEC teams - so please Oregon - you worry about your little "civil war" to play in the Rose Bowl or Holiday Bowl (I think this is the bowl you guys play in the most) and let the real teams out east deal with the National Championship.  There is a reason why PAC 10 games are so late - NOBODY out east cares!!!  Plus you lost to the alleged #6 team in the nation as we all know if they played, hell even in the PAC 10 they would have a couple of losses.  Boise State is a sorry team that plays nobody - oh yeah you will come back with but they played Oregon so like I said, NOBODY!!

Hell, if the NCAA didn't have their noses so far up USC's butts USC wouldn't have crap as we all know they turned a blind eye regarding the Reggie Bush issue!!!

Again go to the Rose Bowl and play the winner of the second worst conference of the year (Big East is #1, Big 12 I mean Big 10 is #2 and PAC 10 is #4, just ahead of a sorry ACC).

Mike Bellotti has said numerous times he has called EVERY SEC team for a home and home matchup. He got Tennessee, and Georgia (but they already have one foot out the door).

Pac-10 teams can beat SEC teams look at the last few years at the record vs SEC teams. Get out of your bottle and come to reality, Pac-10 can play with anybody.

Little civil war... Ill bet it gets a higher rating than Florida/FSU. Or Auburn/Bama.

The reason pac-10 games are late is because of the former commish. Rumor is they will be going after a primetime slot on Fox or NBC. And its funny how Oregon has played on more primetime games than almost every SEC team... if people didnt care, ESPN/ABC wouldnt show it.

USC is a dirty program... but its funny how UT best player got off from robbery pretty ironic. And if you think SEC teams are clean, I got stories on Erik Ainge well at UT. USC is just like every other major program... dirty. Get over it.

Boise plays a better non conference schedule than Florida and Bama. And who cares about Boise... the loss meant NOTHING to Oregon. And I said that right after the loss, that it just takes Oregon out of a NC game thats it.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 26, 2009, 10:37:54 PM

PAC 10 better than the SEC lol!  :D

He's got just as much of a claim to that as you have the opposite .... Heck, the ACC can claim it's better than both because they have more teams in the BCS top 25 than the SEC or Pac10 ...

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 29, 2009, 07:05:18 AM

Keep dreaming duck boy

cause you cant.

Your only argument we have the #1 and #2 team in the country.

I about choked on my own spit!  What OTHER proof is needed?  Seriously, are you still talking smack about ANY team after your boys lost to Boise and then Stanford?  Child Please......

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 29, 2009, 01:42:53 PM

Les Miles... got saved last night by the refs. That player never got out of bounds and it wasnt even close.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 30, 2009, 12:14:06 AM

Worry about your own team and stop worrying about teams your sorry school could not compete with - oh yeah thats right you beat, hmmmm - who the hell have you beaten this year??  USC (lol), yeah the team that gets smoked by Stanford - STANFORD - yeah they are a real power!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 30, 2009, 12:21:01 AM

Worry about your own team and stop worrying about teams your sorry school could not compete with - oh yeah thats right you beat, hmmmm - who the hell have you beaten this year??  USC (lol), yeah the team that gets smoked by Stanford - STANFORD - yeah they are a real power!!!

more top 25 teams than any top 10 team. Stanford is top 25. Next idiot to line up...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I don’t know who called for the spike” –Les Miles « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools