Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Contact The Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1

FartMan

Pro Bowler
: November 23, 2009, 01:56:06 PM

http://www.buccaneers.com/customer/customermain.aspx

I find myself, sending a few emails to The Bucs every game, telling them how awful they are, How much I want Raheem fired, how they are ruining my Sundays, etc...

I don't know if it does any does any good, but it makes me feel better... I encourage you all to voice your displeasure as often as possible.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 23, 2009, 01:57:24 PM

http://www.buccaneers.com/customer/customermain.aspx

I find myself, sending a few emails to The Bucs every game, telling them how awful they are, How much I want Raheem fired, how they are ruining my Sundays, etc...

I don't know if it does any does any good, but it makes me feel better... I encourage you all to voice your displeasure as often as possible.

That's pretty funny right there.  ;D

2goodbucs

Starter
#2 : November 23, 2009, 02:05:26 PM

I wonder if they have a Spam folder...

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#3 : November 23, 2009, 02:07:22 PM

Probably... who knows if any one even reads it... But, when I write it... I imagine that that is how The Glazer Boys spend their Monday Morning.... reading my pissed off emails.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2009, 02:12:30 PM

:D

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#5 : November 23, 2009, 02:50:53 PM

I wonder who reads them or if anybody does.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 23, 2009, 02:59:26 PM

That's what interns are for.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 23, 2009, 03:04:18 PM

The team was dismantled inside and out. They hired unproven guys. They have a change in offensive and defensive philosophies, and a very difficult schedule. New rookie qb! -I'd bet the Glazers are not totally surprised as to the standing of the team. I'm kinda curious why anyone can't see this in a similar way of expectations. They probably regret having lost your interest/$.. Yet, they are committed to the plan of rebuilding this team, knowing that the fairweather fans will do what fairweather fans do. Which I can respect.
If anything, I'd complain to the Glazers about not getting a return on your investment as a fan. If we as fans are to pour our emotions and $ into the team, the team in return should spend COMPETITIVELY. That's what I'm insulted by, the lack of spending. It's starting to look like Gruden did a pretty good job with limited resources.
The Glazers have been awfully cheap in the last few years. If they do not invest big $ into key free agents at the end of the year, we all have a lot to complain about.

Sell Man U!!!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#8 : November 23, 2009, 03:09:17 PM

The team was dismantled inside and out. They hired unproven guys. They have a change in offensive and defensive philosophies, and a very difficult schedule. New rookie qb! -I'd bet the Glazers are not totally surprised as to the standing of the team. I'm kinda curious why anyone can't see this in a similar way of expectations. They probably regret having lost your interest/$.. Yet, they are committed to the plan of rebuilding this team, knowing that the fairweather fans will do what fairweather fans do. Which I can respect.
If anything, I'd complain to the Glazers about not getting a return on your investment as a fan. If we as fans are to pour our emotions and $ into the team, the team in return should spend COMPETITIVELY. That's what I'm insulted by, the lack of spending. It's starting to look like Gruden did a pretty good job with limited resources.
The Glazers have been awfully cheap in the last few years. If they do not invest big $ into key free agents at the end of the year, we all have a lot to complain about.

Sell Man U!!!!

I don't have a problem with them blowing up the team... It would be nice if after they blow up the team, they made smart decisions, that would allow us to come back quickly.  I haven't seen anything that suggest we are building anything... I view this year as a step back... wasted.  Mutt (Raheem) and Jeff( Dominick) are only going to prolong our suffering.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2009, 03:20:13 PM

seriously.. your calling or emailing? So Lame.. Try going outside.

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#10 : November 23, 2009, 03:33:54 PM

I might be lame, but you're a **CENSORED**.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#11 : November 23, 2009, 03:40:06 PM

I might be lame, but you're a **CENSORED**.

wonder if you'll get warned the others do...did ya catch that "PR Patrol"......?

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#12 : November 23, 2009, 03:44:34 PM

every email i have ever sent I got a response. I have a few cell numbers to people who work there, maybe we should step it up a notch!!!! lol

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#13 : November 23, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

every email i have ever sent I got a response. I have a few cell numbers to people who work there, maybe we should step it up a notch!!!! lol

I'd like to... I wanted to maybe get a petition going or something... I even looked in to getting http://fireraheem.com... but some one already got it.

I think I could have done a better job with it.  It's not updated very often.  I'll have to move quicker and buy fire"whoever the next coach is".com the day the guy is hired.

I'll be more prepared.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Contact The Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools