Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Hope We're At Least Considering Trading Down « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

T

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 27, 2007, 10:48:05 PM

When you have a shot at a top tier talent like CJ,JT or Quinn you take the elite prospect.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#31 : February 28, 2007, 12:21:06 AM

When you have a shot at a top tier talent like CJ,JT or Quinn you take the elite prospect.

Quinn isn't an elite prospect.  If he were he would be a top 5 guarenteed pick, which he isn't.  There is talk of him falling down to Chicago if Houston/Miami pass him up. 

JT or CJ maybe, but other than that no one is elite IMO. 

JT is the only guy I say is good enough at a position of need to take without considering moving down. 

CJ is great, but WR is a crapshoot and you can generally get a WR through trade or FA.  When you have multiple holes high draft choices are a plus when you can still fill a need with a very good prospect, like the Bucs could with Okoye, Adams, or someone of that nature. 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Hope We're At Least Considering Trading Down « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools