Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I bet Jimmy Clausen can't wait to get out of South Bend now « previous next »
Page: 1 2

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 24, 2009, 05:10:20 PM

yeah truly awesome that a "fan" sucker punches a kid .... what is this world coming to?

Its only awesome when the kid is someone I despise.

you despise someone you've never met? why bc he goes to a school you dont like?

despise is a pretty strong emotion to feel without any merit. sounds like someone has some deeper issues.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 24, 2009, 05:26:35 PM

yeah truly awesome that a "fan" sucker punches a kid .... what is this world coming to?

you despise someone you've never met?

I despise plenty of people I've never met; Rush Limbaugh Paris Hilton, Michael Vick, The Philadelphia Eagles, Nancy Pelosi, etc etc. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 24, 2009, 07:32:40 PM

despise is a pretty strong emotion to feel without any merit. sounds like someone has some deeper issues.

I clearly said earlier in the thread, that as Jimmy rode off with my gal, he called my mom a whore.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 25, 2009, 02:30:32 PM

I clearly said earlier in the thread, that as Jimmy rode off with my gal, he called my mom a whore.

Chill out! He didn't "steal your girlfriend". They just went out shoe shopping and then for a pedicure.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 25, 2009, 02:32:25 PM

He may be the first QB taken. From what I've seen he's projected in the Top 3 QB's coming out. Only time will tell.

I mean if I was a fan of a team that needed a QB and they took him over Tebow. I'd be pissed.

lol that's so retarded

you'd take Tebow as a franchise QB over Clausen?
And YES I would. I think Jimmy is going to be a huge bust..

we should all be thanking like hell that you are not a g.m. or in charge of anything of importance in football.

Not me, I wish he WAS the GM at Atlanta or Nola.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I bet Jimmy Clausen can't wait to get out of South Bend now « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools