Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is a good animation... « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: November 24, 2009, 11:31:44 AM

Take a second to look at this animation and see how much trouble our economy is in...

This is a animation of the unemployment rate by county from Jan 2007 to today.

It's shocking how bad it's got in just the past year.

Hit the play button after you click the link.
http://cohort11.americanobserver.net/latoyaegwuekwe/multimediafinal.html

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 24, 2009, 05:02:09 PM

We might want to get used to this color for the country for a while because it fits right into the goals for this administration. Lots of government control and the opportunity to fundamentally change America. This shade of color looks good on Obama, at least he thinks so.

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1921439-1,00.html

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 25, 2009, 07:25:29 AM

Scary stuff.   I still can't figure out why the stock market is so solid at the moment though.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 25, 2009, 08:33:22 AM

Scary stuff. I still can't figure out why the stock market is so solid at the moment though.

That's easy. Institutional buyers, playing with Monopoly money provided by this administration through bailouts financed by taxpayers that are being forced to sit on the sidelines due to the high unemployment. Thatnks Tim and Barry, I love change and hope.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is a good animation... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools