Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Latest Move by Bucs Illustrates Failure of Morris-Dominik Regime « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

Hate

Hall of Famer
#195 : November 27, 2010, 09:38:28 PM

Guys, let's try to keep these threads for laughing at old posts and move any new arguments to new threads.

you got it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#196 : November 27, 2010, 09:40:43 PM

Just for clarity - the negatives are coming from ______?

You're right Joe - none of my business unless I wish to comment on something.  Like everyone else.

It just feels like you're trying to tell others which posts they should and should not bump or comment on.

Maybe it's a little childish of us to bring up these old posts or to keep commenting on them. But I like being childish every now and then. It's football and it's fun.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#197 : November 27, 2010, 09:55:11 PM

Folks **CENSORED**ed and moaned about the negativity from some posters, then bring the stuff back up to be negative - or that is how I am looking at it.  Didn't care in the first instance because I can ignore folks fairly well.  Don't care that much now other than pointing out what I think is a bit odd. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#198 : November 27, 2010, 10:05:19 PM

Folks **CENSORED**ed and moaned about the negativity from some posters, then bring the stuff back up to be negative - or that is how I am looking at it.  Didn't care in the first instance because I can ignore folks fairly well.  Don't care that much now other than pointing out what I think is a bit odd.

Last year, the team was really struggling and it was tough season to take. The negative threads just added insult to injury.

But when you're 7-3, things look a lot different. And you're seeing that with all of the responses to those threads from last year. I can read those threads now and laugh.

Maybe we should apologize to the negative thread starters from last year. We're making them have to see their ridiculous posts again. Boo hoo...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#199 : November 27, 2010, 10:14:22 PM

Last year, the team was really struggling and it was tough season to take. The negative threads just added insult to injury.

But when you're 7-3, things look a lot different. And you're seeing that with all of the responses to those threads from last year. I can read those threads now and laugh.

Maybe we should apologize to the negative thread starters from last year. We're making them have to see their ridiculous posts again. Boo hoo...
Nope - we just went full circle to come back to this "Just for clarity - the negatives are coming from ______?"  And I have already said more than I should have - you have your fun and I am out of this series of threads - going to stick with this year's team. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#200 : November 27, 2010, 11:07:10 PM

Nope - we just went full circle to come back to this "Just for clarity - the negatives are coming from ______?"  And I have already said more than I should have - you have your fun and I am out of this series of threads - going to stick with this year's team.
IMO the most comical posts have to do with this year's team. If the whiners just wanted to whine about the things that had already happened, no one can really argue with that. I was critical of plenty of the things that happened last year. The funny stuff is the posts that take that whining into this year and the future, as if players and coaches can't learn to do things better, which they have.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#201 : November 27, 2010, 11:36:09 PM

No, it's the the Archive Archies.
Now that is freaking hilarious. Creativity at it's best!!

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#202 : November 27, 2010, 11:50:52 PM

IMO the most comical posts have to do with this year's team. If the whiners just wanted to whine about the things that had already happened, no one can really argue with that. I was critical of plenty of the things that happened last year. The funny stuff is the posts that take that whining into this year and the future, as if players and coaches can't learn to do things better, which they have.
I guess ignoring the group you're referencing has become second nature to me - or perhaps i don't spend enough time on the red board to see them.  If folks say they don't see the progress they are misleading or blind.  Their choice FRG.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#203 : November 28, 2010, 01:00:47 PM

thats what i get the most enjoyment from

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Stratobuc

Starter
#204 : November 28, 2010, 02:44:14 PM

You guys should get a room. You set a date yet?

jbear

Pro Bowler

#205 : December 01, 2010, 04:36:56 PM

Quote from: mrbiggsby342
That's an inordinate of amount of stupid.  It also doesn't even come close to resembling the reality of what you've posted and how you've tried to twist Barber's quotes to justify your garbage.

You wouldn't know stupid if it smacked you in the face and pissed on your shoe. 

"the team meeting was like a Rah rah speach" and "Sometimes he'd let the emotion of it overweigh the real mental aspect of the game" isn't something I said, it was a direct quote from Ronde Barber.

I don't know what part of "Stupid" you're having a hard time with but this isn't kindegarden and I don't have the time. I'll only say that you should begin with reading comprehension and keep right on going till you get to irony.

: December 01, 2010, 04:39:42 PM jbear

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#206 : December 01, 2010, 05:04:58 PM

Quote from: mrbiggsby342
That's an inordinate of amount of stupid.  It also doesn't even come close to resembling the reality of what you've posted and how you've tried to twist Barber's quotes to justify your garbage.

You wouldn't know stupid if it smacked you in the face and pissed on your shoe. 

"the team meeting was like a Rah rah speach" and "Sometimes he'd let the emotion of it overweigh the real mental aspect of the game" isn't something I said, it was a direct quote from Ronde Barber.

I don't know what part of "Stupid" you're having a hard time with but this isn't kindegarden and I don't have the time. I'll only say that you should begin with reading comprehension and keep right on going till you get to irony.

It's pretty simple.  Either provide Barber's quote where he said Morris is an "idiot" and he "stunk and deserved to be slammed by the fans" or continue looking like an idiot.  Don't give me quotes of Barber saying how Morris has improved as a HC.  We all can see that.   Don't warp word to fit your agenda, provide the quotes that say what you are saying.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#207 : December 02, 2010, 09:35:28 AM

Gawd I wish this thread would die.

Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Latest Move by Bucs Illustrates Failure of Morris-Dominik Regime « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools