Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are we going in circles? « previous next »
Page: 1

DKWEST

Starter

: November 25, 2009, 08:42:39 AM

It's like we've digressed back to,..

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 25, 2009, 03:18:46 AM

We've gone nearly 11 months since the December collapse.

In the offseason we were promised by the Glazers, Dominik, Raheem, and all coordinators that the old systems are gone and the new systems are in.

Since then we have fired both coordinators. We had an extended pre-season QB battle between 2 QBs when neither would be playing past week 3. We had 2 kickers in camp and neither were on the roster past week 4. We are on our 3rd QB and 4th kicker this season.

...and after 10 weeks we have come full circle and have reverted back to Gruden's playbook and Monte Kiffin's defense.

Guys...I hate to break it to you, but this isnt rebuilding. This is a mess. We are back to square one. We are right back to where we were in January. Sure there might be a few promising draft picks. But other than that...what has been accomplished this season?

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#2 : November 25, 2009, 08:31:09 AM

Circles?  No, making a circle would take some sort of planning and organization.  I'd say things are more of a "flat line."

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 25, 2009, 08:43:23 AM

I guess we will find out Sunday, but my gut feeling tells me we will make the Falcons look like All Stars.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are we going in circles? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools