Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Demps hard work is starting to pay dividends « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 29, 2014, 07:16:12 AM

Boid still posting about Dolo ...and claiming "Boid wins"?

Wow

youngone

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 29, 2014, 07:27:28 AM

Boid still posting about Dolo ...and claiming "Boid wins"?

Wow
Dolorous gave his brain the long D now he can't think about anything else.

Ozymandias

Starter

#32 : May 29, 2014, 08:42:55 AM

He's cafused.

it is NOT very difficult to limit access to guns
it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 29, 2014, 09:19:02 AM

That was a dumb trade. I will stand by that.

Demps isn't anything worthwhile to talk about really. He's pretty much "slip and slide" jackson, with better credentials.

And they gave up a situational mauler with limited wear.

How was it a dumb trade? Blount isn't even on the Pats any more and he wouldn't be here. We got Demps and Mike James out of the deal. Great trade.

I'll counter with my own question.

What has demps done to make it a good trade?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 29, 2014, 09:39:12 AM

it wasn't a great trade for either side...it was simply a trade of backup RBs and late round flyers. But the pats dont currently have anything to show, while for the time being we do.  We still have a chance to make it a great trade but I'm not holding my breath.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 29, 2014, 11:32:33 AM

it wasn't a great trade for either side...it was simply a trade of backup RBs and late round flyers. But the pats dont currently have anything to show, while for the time being we do.  We still have a chance to make it a great trade but I'm not holding my breath.

The pats never pay rb's anyway, and other than james, who is probably not going to start here any time soon, we  obtained nothing.

At least with blount, we had a guy who was brilliant in space, and could be used sparingly for one or two big runs per game.

Just because schiano and sullivan's dumbasses say he couldn't be used properly, doesn't make it so.

BB raped dom and schiano on that trade, and he showed why right away. They probably wanted to keep him, but didn't want to pay, and didn't want to babysit him either.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Ozymandias

Starter

#36 : May 29, 2014, 11:36:20 AM

But you think we did? You countered your own argument.

it is NOT very difficult to limit access to guns
it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 29, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

"Jeff Demps was part of [the trade], but not the reason," said Dominik shortly after the deal was announced.  "We were going to do LeGarrette Blount for a seventh-round pick but we asked for the rights to Jeff Demps because we want to investigate that further.  We thought it would be worth it to at least get his rights to talk to him.  That's a side part of the deal."

It really is that simple.  What did it hurt to ask?

My logo is bigger than your logo

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 29, 2014, 12:08:50 PM

BB raped dom and schiano on that trade, and he showed why right away. They probably wanted to keep him, but didn't want to pay, and didn't want to babysit him either.
what does bb have to show from the trade? {nothing}
What do the Bucs have to show from the trade? {not much}

Your hatred blinds you.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Demps hard work is starting to pay dividends « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools