Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching on this team is awful « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: November 29, 2009, 04:24:06 PM

And you all thought Gruden was bad at playcalling?

Be careful what you wish for.... Grass isnt always greener on the other side.

armydx316

Starter

#1 : November 29, 2009, 04:25:06 PM

can't wait until the day morris is canned. he continues to make huge coaching blunders in critical situations. time to get a real coach in here.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 29, 2009, 04:26:02 PM

Gruden's gone, and good riddance.  Thought the team looked improved today.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 29, 2009, 04:26:54 PM

AMEN people...been preaching this since the day this clown was hired! This game looked a lot like the last 4 games of last year with the defense unable to FINISH!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 29, 2009, 04:27:10 PM

Gruden's gone, and good riddance. Thought the team looked improved today.

May have played hard. But this team isnt going to go anywhere with this coaching staff.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 29, 2009, 04:27:27 PM

Morris just got his HEART ate.

bigbomber

Rookie

#6 : November 29, 2009, 04:27:50 PM

Gruden's gone, and good riddance.  Thought the team looked improved today.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 29, 2009, 04:27:58 PM

Gruden's gone, and good riddance. Thought the team looked improved today.

May have played hard. But this team isnt going to go anywhere with this coaching staff.

I disagree

fourd5dswb

Second String

#8 : November 29, 2009, 04:28:05 PM

can't wait until the day morris is canned. he continues to make huge coaching blunders in critical situations. time to get a real coach in here.

Morris called a hell of a game today. It's Olson that sux!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 29, 2009, 04:28:18 PM

Because he used timeouts to get the right play called?   You make your stand there you dolt.   The offense under Olson sucks.   We weren't gonna win with a timeout there.   We had to keep them out.   Why do I bother with a turd like you who was happy that our punter got hurt?   You are a pathetic piece of crap and not a fan.  

#10 : November 29, 2009, 04:28:32 PM

It looked like yet another loss to me.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 29, 2009, 04:30:12 PM

It looked like yet another loss to me.

Welcome to the RAW ERA where losing is acceptable by the homers!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

armydx316

Starter

#12 : November 29, 2009, 04:30:56 PM

Because he used timeouts to get the right play called?   You make your stand there you dolt.   The offense under Olson sucks.   We weren't gonna win with a timeout there.   We had to keep them out.   Why do I bother with a turd like you who was happy that our punter got hurt?   You are a pathetic piece of crap and not a fan.  

bite me clown.

i could care less what you think.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 29, 2009, 04:31:09 PM

We are 1-10. The 2nd half in this game was a coaching disaster. And you think we look improved? Why? Because of a special teams play and good play by Freeman in the first half? Give me a break.

We are 1-10. We suck!

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 29, 2009, 04:32:27 PM

lol at anyone complaining about Raheem using timeouts. Morons.

You really think the Bucs would be able to drive about 55 yards in 20 seconds just because we had 2 timeouts? You DO realize that teams have defenses specifically meant to prevent plays that will allow that, right? Oh, and we also only have one deep threat, making the odds literally impossible. You play to end it there. That's what we did. We did a good job of it, it just so happens the Falcons have better personnel. This game was actually a perfect example of an inferior team who lost solely due to not having the personnel to play for a full 60 minutes.

Olson deserves some blame, but from a coaching standpoint that's it.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching on this team is awful « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools