Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching on this team is awful « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 29, 2009, 04:34:35 PM

"I saw improvement today."
"I see the team getting better today."

You homers say this EVERY single week...yet we arnt winning anything. How many more weeks/months/years do we have to "see improvement" before we start "seeing wins?"

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 29, 2009, 04:39:03 PM

You homers say this EVERY single week...yet we arnt winning anything. How many more weeks/months/years do we have to "see improvement" before we start "seeing wins?"

Wins come when you have the talent in place along with the coaches and everyone knows what to do at each situation......that's how long you have to wait.    Some people get this, most, at least around here, do not.   

armydx316

Starter

#17 : November 29, 2009, 04:40:04 PM

cyber you're wasting your time. you're arguing with idiots.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 29, 2009, 04:40:19 PM

We don't have the right coaches in place.

It's clear that Olson's playcalling sucks...
We need a new head coach.
Raheem should be our Defensive Coordinator.

That's what I saw out there today...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 29, 2009, 04:41:09 PM

Once we improve the roster from the bag of crap left behind by Gruden

#20 : November 29, 2009, 04:41:30 PM

Wow - didn't read the thread... why would I?

OUR TEAM played pretty freakin' well today.

Some of ya'll have no freaking clue.

I'm ok with what we're doing... this team has some nuts, not like some of our fans.

I have no issue with how my team played today... for once, they met my expectations.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 29, 2009, 04:44:11 PM

Once we improve the roster from the bag of crap left behind by Gruden

You guys keep bringing up Gruden in order to hide the poor coaching.

Will this be the excuse next year too when the team goes 1-15?

#22 : November 29, 2009, 04:47:05 PM

for once, they met my expectations.

Problem is, they met my expectations as well. 1 - 10.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 29, 2009, 04:48:49 PM

My expectations were 4-12, and I was flamed for saying that in the offseason.

But we will be lucky to finish the year with 2 wins.

David4ROTY

Starter

#24 : November 29, 2009, 04:51:41 PM

Its funny, everyone thought we would get blown out by the Falcons, but when we actually play a close game down to the wire, they get all pissed?  If we had no chance of winning this game, then how could a good defensive close game be a step in the wrong direction?  It would have been nice to win, but then all the haters would have said "We just got lucky".  No matter what, things wont change on this board

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 29, 2009, 04:53:40 PM

Its funny, everyone thought we would get blown out by the Falcons, but when we actually play a close game down to the wire, they get all pissed?  If we had no chance of winning this game, then how could a good defensive close game be a step in the wrong direction?  It would have been nice to win, but then all the haters would have said "We just got lucky".  No matter what, things wont change on this board

good points....the same people who were mad that Raheem would be calling the defense and that the Bucs could never win this game are now making threads whining that they lost a shoot out and the defense played well.   It's funny to me. 

#26 : November 29, 2009, 04:55:20 PM

BuccinTex is the world's biggest moron, and so are all you Olson haters. I saw two wide open TD passes, one to Bryant and one to Sammie, that Freeman checked down. He also missed a few and sucked on 3rd down. I dig Freeman though, he'll be fine. But bashing Olson is stupid. He was thrown into the fire with the boneheaded Jags move and now you want to trash him even though he's getting people open every single play. And all you West Coast Offense haters don't understand it, do some research. The QB is the one who checks it down, "dink and dunk" passes are rarely, if ever, the first or even the second option. Oh, and BuccinTex, you're a moron. And your mom sucks. Me.

#27 : November 29, 2009, 04:59:02 PM

they lost a shoot out and the defense played well.

Not only is that not true, it's pretty much impossible. "They lost a shoot out and the defense played well." What the hell is the matter with you?

john.matincheck

Starter

#28 : November 29, 2009, 04:59:18 PM

Morris is not prepared to be a head coach. That much has been demonstrated through the first 11 games.

He didn't have a well developed network of coaching friends from which to draw to form his staff.
He didn't have a well developed belief system in place that he could implement and not waiver from.
He has never managed a game and his on the job training in that regard isn't going well.
His managed an entire organization and he has made numerous organizational mistakes throughout the process.
He didn't have any media relations experience and he has had numerous blunders in that arena as well.

The million dollar question will be; do the owners have the patience to go through another year or two or three of learning before they get to the level of competence that is required to produce a winner? Time will tell.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 29, 2009, 05:00:35 PM

Its funny, everyone thought we would get blown out by the Falcons, but when we actually play a close game down to the wire, they get all pissed? If we had no chance of winning this game, then how could a good defensive close game be a step in the wrong direction? It would have been nice to win, but then all the haters would have said "We just got lucky". No matter what, things wont change on this board

Their starting QB, starting RB, starting T, were all out and their back-up RB was still not 100%.

That's a big reason that score was close.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching on this team is awful « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools