Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching on this team is awful « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#180 : January 04, 2011, 04:20:11 PM

Just read the entire thread, almost died laughing. I've seen plenty of homers that are this clueless, but never someone who dislikes his own team so much.

As entertaining as the stupidity is, though, I am curious...you constantly complain about the direction of the team. What exactly is it about the direction that you dislike so much?

My guess is he wants a team that looks like the Redskins on paper but performs like the Patriots.....and he wants it instantly. Cyberdude is like the kid you see screaming in the store because his mom won't let him have everything he grabs.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#181 : January 04, 2011, 04:41:48 PM

Just read the entire thread, almost died laughing. I've seen plenty of homers that are this clueless, but never someone who dislikes his own team so much.

As entertaining as the stupidity is, though, I am curious...you constantly complain about the direction of the team. What exactly is it about the direction that you dislike so much?

My guess is he wants a team that looks like the Redskins on paper but performs like the Patriots.....and he wants it instantly. Cyberdude is like the kid you see screaming in the store because his mom won't let him have everything he grabs.

lol too funny.

tmac87

Starter
#182 : January 06, 2011, 08:46:36 AM

As much as this pains me to take away from this great season, Cyber has a point.  To be the best, you have to beat the best. We beat one team that would resemble "the best" which was the Saints after they pulled their top 5 QB.....

No, he doesn't have a point.

And none of us are saying the Bucs are the best at this point. Not even close. But they're rising quickly.

And we were beating "the best" with a make shift D, into the 4th quarter. So, GOOHWTFBS.

It's funny how everyone read 1 sentence and ignored the paragraph that followed. Cyber is a moron for hating on the Bucs. The season was AWESOME; we couldn't have expected better. I'm just saying we didn't get our 10 wins against the top 10 teams in the league so there's room for improvement (obviously.) He said we would be worse next  year, and my post asked how would we not remain competitive. Stop picking one sentence out of a post to focus on, and look at the huge picture of the argument at hand. It makes you seem borderline illiterate.

One sentence? LOL.

Cyber is a moron for many reasons. And they're all here for us to read/see. Except for the illiterate folks. Try going back and reading again.

OK bro.. lol, you're telling me you're not focusing on one sentence but all my praise for the Bucs is conveniently ignored?? ... lol. And I need to read again? You act like someone can't be supportive without listening to the other side. I IN NO WAY AGREE WITH WHAT CYBER was doing (his blatant undermining of all the accomplishments this year), but you act like there's no way you can be happy about the performance of your team, without also noticing chincs (If i didn't spell it like that, it gets censored) in their armor? And if you didn't understand, this is what I meant. Brees > Daniels. Brees gave them a better chance to win. They sat him since they didn't have to win anymore. Would we still win the game? I like to think so. Would it have been more difficult on the defense?  Yes. If you don't understand that logic, I can no longer waste my time....

Also... I have no idea who Logan is... But whoever he was, I'm sure he wasn't this logical since everyone seems to remember his stupidity
: January 06, 2011, 08:48:14 AM tmac87

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#183 : January 06, 2011, 09:17:40 AM

OK bro.. lol, you're telling me you're not focusing on one sentence but all my praise for the Bucs is conveniently ignored?? ... lol. And I need to read again? You act like someone can't be supportive without listening to the other side. I IN NO WAY AGREE WITH WHAT CYBER was doing (his blatant undermining of all the accomplishments this year), but you act like there's no way you can be happy about the performance of your team, without also noticing chincs (If i didn't spell it like that, it gets censored) in their armor? And if you didn't understand, this is what I meant. Brees > Daniels. Brees gave them a better chance to win. They sat him since they didn't have to win anymore. Would we still win the game? I like to think so. Would it have been more difficult on the defense?  Yes. If you don't understand that logic, I can no longer waste my time....

Also... I have no idea who Logan is... But whoever he was, I'm sure he wasn't this logical since everyone seems to remember his stupidity

Hey, bro, no matter what he's prodded into saying in this thread, he's not happy about the performance of this team.

10 wins with the 4th easiest schedule in the league means I was proven wrong about what exactly? The Bucs didnt beat anybody.

And it's obvious to everybody that f Brees would have stayed in the game, the Saints MIGHT have scored. But the way the D had played up until that point, it wasn't a guarantee. And the only reason I can think of as to why you, Cyber or any Bucs fan would bring that up is because for some reason, you want to try to take away from what the Bucs did in that game.
: January 06, 2011, 09:19:24 AM ufojoe

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#184 : January 06, 2011, 09:22:52 AM

Hey, anyone ever consider, maybe Brees and the others were pulled to protect their egos? They didn't want to go into the playoffs coming off a hard loss. Coming off an unofficial forfeit is much easier. Atlanta had the Panthers demoralized and defeated before the 2nd quarter was over. The Saints were trying to win the game, otherwise they would have pulled the starters sooner. Or at least that is another possibility right?

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#185 : January 06, 2011, 09:54:00 AM

Hey, bro, no matter what he's prodded into saying in this thread, he's not happy about the performance of this team.

10 wins with the 4th easiest schedule in the league means I was proven wrong about what exactly? The Bucs didnt beat anybody.

And it's obvious to everybody that f Brees would have stayed in the game, the Saints MIGHT have scored. But the way the D had played up until that point, it wasn't a guarantee. And the only reason I can think of as to why you, Cyber or any Bucs fan would bring that up is because for some reason, you want to try to take away from what the Bucs did in that game.
Of course he hated the Bucs winning that game. It took away his last little angle to put down what Morris led Bucs accomplished. He Constantly filled threads with the 0-5 vs winning teams BS and kept saying we can't beat a winning team when in reality we lost to 4 teams who all won DD games and are considered the best teams in the NFL besides New England. I would rate them 2-5 with NE #1.

tmac87

Starter
#186 : January 06, 2011, 10:55:36 AM

Hey, anyone ever consider, maybe Brees and the others were pulled to protect their egos? They didn't want to go into the playoffs coming off a hard loss. Coming off an unofficial forfeit is much easier. Atlanta had the Panthers demoralized and defeated before the 2nd quarter was over. The Saints were trying to win the game, otherwise they would have pulled the starters sooner. Or at least that is another possibility right?

Hmm.. Didn't even look at it like that... Good point of view.

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

tmac87

Starter
#187 : January 06, 2011, 11:11:47 AM

Def wasn't trying to take away from them... I just noticed one comment from Cyber that I thought wasn't completely moronic, and cuz I didn't bash him, it's like I'm a Buc hater as well?.. That's just not the case... I try to remain objective at all times, including evaluating my favorite teams. It's easy to get caught up when you're rooting for someone, so I try to look at it from all angles (i.e. my last post)..

Example: I'm also an FSU fan; If they won the ACC championship game, we would have had to play Stanford. We more than likely would have lost that game because they are a much better team overall (Every statistical category but Sacks, although this Bucs team showed stats don't mean anything.) Would anyone find anything wrong with that statement? Probably not cuz its 100% true and not everyone here is a Seminole, so they're not as biased and don't care as much. If Brees stays in, I think their offense runs better; which means better play out of the offense, which means more yards, first downs, etc. It's hard to overlook the fact that Daniels did affect the game. Still, I like to think it would be a victory for us. There's no way to know now, so it's all theoretical anyway.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#188 : January 06, 2011, 12:30:34 PM

I like to think about what we did while Brees was in the game. Cyber, on the other hand, has an agenda and has had it since Morris was the coach. It's impossible to reason with him.

Do most of the posters here think the Bucs are a finished product and don't need to improve in several positions? Of course not. But we also give credit where credit is due (Morris and
the coaching staff) and we're excited about next year and seeing what this team can do when it gets more of the pieces in place. Cyber concentrates on the negative and won't give
this coaching staff any credit because "the Bucs didn't beat anybody." His agenda and ego won't allow him to admit that he misjudged Morris and co.

And yes, Sepe, that is a good point that I didn't think of either.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#189 : January 06, 2011, 12:51:13 PM

After 3 N.O. players had already left the game because of injury (2 have since been placed on IR) and the Bucs were getting pressure on Brees (3 sack and a forced fumble), I think with only 9:15 left in the game, Payton realized there was a lot more to lose at that point than just the game. They were down by a touchdown and potentially could have scored; however, Daniels completed a pass for 7 yds and the next 2 plays were runs which the Bucs stuffed and they punted. Even if they had scored, the Bucs were moving the ball at will the whole game and could have gone into their 4 minute drill to kick the winning field goal. I think the way the game was going, Payton pretty much figured there was too much to risk when the probabilities were stacked against them at that point.
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching on this team is awful « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools