Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock version 2.0 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#45 : November 30, 2009, 11:28:12 AM

Hey Ryan, add some more pics to your sig.

If I got rid of my U I am sure you would be the first one to let me know I did

Nah, I don't even know what it's about.

Those things are big, man.

naborhood

Second String

#46 : November 30, 2009, 11:40:51 AM

Berry is a mid to late first round pick

I don't think the Bucs should take Berry based on a top 3 pick and either McCoy or Suh on the board but Berry is a top 7 pick at the moment.
i think if suh is gone and you pass on berry the team might regret it. everyone is saying good safeties in later rounds. berry is not a good safety. he is an elite safety. so if suh is gone why settle for good when you can have elite. why because it's not a team need. you take elite when you have a chance. and safeties like berry aren't in the draft every year. plus i've been watching tennessee games this year and berry does whatever ittakes for his team to win. he could have stayed and free safety and gotten the record but he moved to strong safety to be closer to the ball carrier to make more tackles to help the team. this weekend they also had him returning kicks. why? to help the team win.

#47 : November 30, 2009, 12:04:13 PM

Hey Ryan, add some more pics to your sig.

If I got rid of my U I am sure you would be the first one to let me know I did

Nah, I don't even know what it's about.

Those things are big, man.

The U was for the sig bet I made at the start of the season I said I would wear a U in my sig if Miami was in the top 25 with one of the UM homers on the College board

It was a case of mistaken identity it was actually Boid who called me out on the Miami sig bet...sorry Biggs

agreed will resize

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 30, 2009, 12:09:25 PM

Maybe someone can photoshop them together horizontally or something?

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#49 : November 30, 2009, 12:26:34 PM

I found this two-round mock draft on a Cleveland Brown Site in which they have the first pick.   I would be pretty happy if this is the way it shakes out.  BTW, the Browns fans want Eric Berry bad!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/299623-2010-nfl-mock-draft-post-thanksgiving-edition

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock version 2.0 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools