Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anthony Gonzalez....... « previous next »
Page: 1

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

: February 28, 2007, 10:28:42 AM

Anybody know what his 40 time was at the combine??

Better yet, anyone have a link to EVERYONE'S combine info??

Thanks in advance........

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 28, 2007, 10:32:15 AM

http://nfl.com/combine

7. Anthony Gonzales      Ohio St.      4.44

The better numbers for him:

1. Anthony Gonzales      Ohio St.      4.08 - Short Shuttle
 1. Anthony Gonzales      Ohio St.      6.54 - 3 Cone
 2. Anthony Gonzales      Ohio St.      38 - vertical

Very quick and explosive

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#2 : February 28, 2007, 10:50:45 AM

4.44 is not too shabby either dal. But he's quite explosive too.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 28, 2007, 10:57:27 AM

I've said before, people get too enamored with 40 times when the short-range measures mean a lot more. He does 2 things well: runs routes and catches the ball. Novel thing for WR's to do.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#4 : February 28, 2007, 11:00:29 AM

I've said before, people get too enamored with 40 times when the short-range measures mean a lot more. He does 2 things well: runs routes and catches the ball. Novel thing for WR's to do.

You know I agree with you on that, but for those who just have to have it...there it is. I remember he had many a detractor a few weeks ago when you brought up his name as a possible 2nd round selection. Well, the numbers are in an he looks the part of a hybrid speed-possession receiver. His first step is going to beat a lot of CBs at the line in the NFL.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 28, 2007, 11:39:51 AM

38 inch vertical isn't too shabby either.  Shows his explosiveness.  If we don't go CJ in the 1st round he's worth considering in the 2nd but I'd rather see defense and OL addressed.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#6 : February 28, 2007, 11:40:48 AM

nfldraftcountdown.com also has all the 40 times for the combine

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anthony Gonzalez....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools