Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alstott a Falcon? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#210 : March 01, 2007, 12:26:58 PM

Or people whining that he got resigned as is washed up while goes out and scores TDs for us...

You are being an ass.

Do you really think he scored TD"s last year that NO OTHER player on the team or that we could get could have scored?

I mean hell, Gradkowski scored some TD's for us too does that mean we keep him around? Rattay? I guess if the criteria for staying is score we better go out and make sure we sign everyone who scored!!!
Well if I am an "ass", then you are an "ass-hole". I never resorted to such tactics.

CLICK

What tactics?

CLICK

Call it like I see it "bro." Be a smart ass and I'll call you one.

Good day.
Temper temper...

LMAO!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#211 : March 01, 2007, 12:29:19 PM

Or people whining that he got resigned as is washed up while goes out and scores TDs for us...

You are being an ass.

Do you really think he scored TD"s last year that NO OTHER player on the team or that we could get could have scored?

I mean hell, Gradkowski scored some TD's for us too does that mean we keep him around? Rattay? I guess if the criteria for staying is score we better go out and make sure we sign everyone who scored!!!
Well if I am an "ass", then you are an "ass-hole". I never resorted to such tactics.

CLICK

What tactics?

CLICK

Good day.
Temper temper...

LMAO!

I was laughing "bro."  I jsut don't feel the need to write LMAO to show it like you do.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#212 : March 01, 2007, 12:30:43 PM

You are being an ass.

CLICK

What tactics?

CLICK

Good day.
Temper temper...

LMAO!

I was laughing "bro." I jsut don't feel the need to write LMAO to show it like you do.....

LMAO!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#213 : March 01, 2007, 12:31:43 PM

LOL!  LIKE OMG!!!  WOW!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#214 : March 01, 2007, 12:33:08 PM

LOL! LIKE OMG!!! WOW!
ROTFLMMFAO!  WTF R U 4-REAL?!  FWIW BRO I WUZ JK!

LMAO!!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#215 : March 01, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

As much fun as this is, we are beating a dead horse here.

If anyone believes Alstott is better than Griffith it isn't even worth me wasting time arguing with them.

Congrats, we have another year of washed upStott on our team for all the people to cheer for!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#216 : March 01, 2007, 12:36:02 PM

Haterade is thirst aid, for that deep down hating thirst!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#217 : March 01, 2007, 12:39:12 PM

Yep, I am a hater since I want our team to sign the best possible players to help us!!  You got me!

I am hater because I want Alstott to retire without the pain of watching him sit the bench.  Yep, got me!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#218 : March 01, 2007, 12:39:53 PM

Yep, I am a hater since I want our team to sign the best possible players to help us!! You got me!

I am hater because I want Alstott to retire without the pain of watching him sit the bench. Yep, got me!
Gimme some of that Haterade!!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#219 : March 01, 2007, 08:40:32 PM

I wondered how some would take the signing. I just wish they demanded the same from everyone on the offensive side of the ball (Including coaches) as we do from Alstott.

Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alstott a Falcon? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools