Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't get too high or too low « previous next »
Page: 1

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

: December 01, 2009, 09:18:32 AM

A lot of coaches say this.  Raheem says it as well, mainly because he's heard other guys say it and it sounds good.  He definitely does not practice what he preaches.   Just watch him on the sidelines.   If the Bucs are doing well, he's chest bumping and slapping every guy on the field in glee.  If they are not doing well, he always has a pissed off look on his face.    I don't mind that, but don't come off and try to say you don't get too high or too low when that isn't true.  Dungy was like that, but NOT YOU -  "coach" Morris.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 01, 2009, 09:21:40 AM

For the first time in months you may have a point.    I will start to care about the chest bumping when the players quit on him.   So far they are playing hard for being so bad.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 01, 2009, 09:23:03 AM

They obviously played harder last year.  They won more games.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 01, 2009, 09:31:56 AM

lol I love your attempt at logical thinking.   They must be playing harder because they win more.    Forget the fact that we have new players.....yes I know you Gruden lovers try to claim it's the same team but alas it is not.   We are playing teams MUCH more talented this year.   I mean c'mon.....we almost lost to the Chiefs and Lions last year and did lose to the Raiders, Broncos, and Cowboys with Brad Johnson.   We are actually playing good teams this season.    Let's just completely dismiss the lame attempts at using two brand new schemes and going to a rookie QB.   If you just throw all those facts out the window then sure I guess I can start to see how your thinking becomes so delusional.    If you don't understand the big leap from patchwork to rebuild then you haven't been paying much attention all those years.     I would bet that at some point in your life you have said this about another team or even the Bucs "yeah but they are rebuilding it will take time to start to win more games"   yet your agenda driven hatred over a coach who was wrongly promoted by inept ownership won't allow you to admit that now.   I realize it's all a sad attempt at sounding cool on a message board and having idiots "follow" you but it's just pathetic.   I didn't know senior citizens could be attention whores too.  I thought that was for the kids.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 01, 2009, 09:38:46 AM

Even if Gruden had stayed we would have struggled to win 7 games with our schedule this year.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

BucNGator

Starter

#5 : December 01, 2009, 09:38:51 AM

He's a young enthusiastic motivator......... who's trying to practice what he preaches, but this season has been such an huge disaster any splash plays get him pumped.

He thought he could do better than Bates calling the defense and was bound to get a bit excited, when the gameplan worked to perfection......... with the exception of the 3 man rush with 3 minutes to go.

I can tolerate a coach that gets excited...... hell, Gruden used to run along side players as they were streaking for a TD, or a big gain.

Morris is young and making mistakes by the bushel this year.......... but I also believe that he's smart enough to not make the same mistake twice.   "Acting like you've been there" is something we tell our children and ourselves to try and follow......... but sometimes emotion gets in the way.

Java, I think we're all pretty sure the Glazers won't pay 3 head coaches, and if you think back to how we felt about all the (a subject for debate threads) and media attacks on Gruden, I hope you'll soon come to realize.......you're better than this.

(LOL did it really filter out B. S.)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't get too high or too low « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools