Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Caddy a viable start this week? « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: December 02, 2009, 09:21:07 PM

It's between him and Jacobs right now. Jacobs has been a disappointment all year and Caddy has gotten double digits every week i've started him. Panthers aren't great against the run and now Thomas Davis is out due to injury and Beason got arrested, can Caddy duplicate the success he had last time they met?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 03, 2009, 12:44:18 PM

I think he would be a good play over the way Jacobs has been going. I'm considering starting him, too, but I have Gore and Ricky Williams.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 03, 2009, 06:38:11 PM

I'd have to say Caddy is the better choice... and not because he's a Buc. :)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Caddy a viable start this week? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools