Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WINS or LOSSES? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : December 10, 2009, 11:10:06 AM

lol....

Chaos, you've been pissed off for a while now.   Ever since we started losing.

I'd take a break...   

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#31 : December 10, 2009, 11:24:10 AM

lol....

Chaos, you've been pissed off for a while now.   Ever since we started losing.

I'd take a break...   

i know. lol I can handle talking smack, but this butthole doesnt even get involved in these conversations, he pops up and runs his mouth and then disappears.

#32 : December 10, 2009, 12:46:11 PM

"At this point in the season, with 1-10 record, do losses benefit the future of this team more than wins?"

Thats the question not what you rather see. Absolutely losses benefit the teams future. Wins only give us and the team some dignity. When as a fan have you ever rooted for your team to lose? probably never but the fact is it will benefit the teams future. every game is now a win win situation. We win and thats great cuz its our team we want to see win every week, or we lose and thats good because we are a step closer to number 1 pick possible.

From here on out Im a huge browns fan

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 12, 2009, 04:20:57 PM

No confusion for me. All i want for Xmas is 1-15...... and i'm not ashamed to say it.

LOL. Most days I feel the same way. Can we just forfeit the remaining games?

Why forfeit?  Honestly, nobody has confidence in Raheem and this team anyway.  People could lie about progress and being excited and all, but this is a sinking ship.  At least with the remaining 4 games, Freeman could get some extra playing time....

Don't worry we will be picking 1-2 in next years draft and we will do something stupid like pick Eric Berry.

littlericky

Starter
#34 : December 12, 2009, 07:04:19 PM

No confusion for me. All i want for Xmas is 1-15...... and i'm not ashamed to say it.

LOL. Most days I feel the same way. Can we just forfeit the remaining games?

Why forfeit?  Honestly, nobody has confidence in Raheem and this team anyway.  People could lie about progress and being excited and all, but this is a sinking ship.  At least with the remaining 4 games, Freeman could get some extra playing time....

Something stupid would be with 2nd pick in the 2010 nfl draft the Buc's select Eric Decker. I would just cry. I would also know how Miami felt when they took Ted Ginn JR.
Don't worry we will be picking 1-2 in next years draft and we will do something stupid like pick Eric Berry.

#35 : December 13, 2009, 07:08:18 PM

This topic has been beaten to death.

And it gets the same result every time.

One guy says you aren't a fan, the other guy says what good is one more win...

I am stuck in between, I suppose.  As odd as that is.

Well, it's a change anyway.

If you root for the BUCS to lose, YOU SUCK C AND B's.

But, you're not alone, Boid.

I can't believe you guys would rather take a draft pick that we will probably blow, then rather seeing the team win.

what is the point of winning from this point on?

I'm thinking of the future junior, better draft pick equals better players for the future.

there is no point in ruining our future anymore than it is already by winning meaningless games the rest of this season...

real fans never want their teams to lose, no matter what is at stake.

Is there a difference between rooting against your team, and rooting for what you think is best for them?

no!

rooting against your team is never acceptable...

PERIOD!

This coaching staff has really tested what it means to be a fan. They suck.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 13, 2009, 07:18:24 PM

This topic has been beaten to death.

And it gets the same result every time.

One guy says you aren't a fan, the other guy says what good is one more win...

I am stuck in between, I suppose. As odd as that is.

Well, it's a change anyway.

If you root for the BUCS to lose, YOU SUCK C AND B's.

But, you're not alone, Boid.

I can't believe you guys would rather take a draft pick that we will probably blow, then rather seeing the team win.

what is the point of winning from this point on?

I'm thinking of the future junior, better draft pick equals better players for the future.

there is no point in ruining our future anymore than it is already by winning meaningless games the rest of this season...

real fans never want their teams to lose, no matter what is at stake.

Is there a difference between rooting against your team, and rooting for what you think is best for them?

no!

rooting against your team is never acceptable...

PERIOD!

This coaching staff has really tested what it means to be a fan. They suck.

Things change as circumstances change.  When you root for the team to lose because of an agenda against a coach, it is one thing.

But this season is a wash, and their is a lot at stake.  It is about thinking more than in a straight line.  I love the Bucs, but watching them get poorly handled has been awful, and with this team, they Bucs need a quality star, and Suh is it.  Hopefully.  Suh gives me hope. 

#37 : December 13, 2009, 07:20:59 PM

I can't believe we've been reduced to this. Raheem must go.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WINS or LOSSES? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools