Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teens arrested for posing as hookers in order to rob johns « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 02, 2009, 12:16:50 AM

Glass eye or not, my bet is that chick is hotter than ANY girl 90% of the guys on this forum have ever been with in their life.   ;)

Plus her **CENSORED** was bigger than 90% of the guys on the forum as well.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 02, 2009, 01:09:37 AM

lol

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 02, 2009, 05:56:52 AM

Glass eye or not, my bet is that chick is hotter than ANY girl 90% of the guys on this forum have ever been with in their life.� �;)

Haha.  You wish!   I won't spoil your fantasy by telling you otherwise though...

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 02, 2009, 07:52:50 AM

Glass eye or not, my bet is that chick is hotter than ANY girl 90% of the guys on this forum have ever been with in their life.� �;)

Haha.  You wish!   I won't spoil your fantasy by telling you otherwise though...

Does that mean her johnson is bigger than 100% of the guys on this forum? Or just the ones you've been with?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 02, 2009, 08:05:00 AM

Does that mean her johnson is bigger than 100% of the guys on this forum?

Your fascination with man on man love seems to crop up in many threads...   I've never seen anyone make more references to that kind of thing than you.   I recommend you should keep more in the closet.   It's ok if you don't like women, and wish them to all have penises.   But you should take that fetish over to a different forum.   

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 02, 2009, 08:06:09 AM

I don't believe there's enough room for me to climb in there with you.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 02, 2009, 08:30:52 AM

This is a good way to catch guys approaching prostitutes.

#22 : December 02, 2009, 08:46:42 AM

This is a good way to catch guys approaching prostitutes.

People in American wouldn't be giving that money back.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 02, 2009, 02:25:06 PM

I'm guessing the "agent" wasn't exactly truthful in her description of herself in the ad, if there was a description to begin with. I agree that if you doll up the girl working the outside of the room, she might look half decent. At least good enough to get the degenerates that respond to a Craigs List ad to go into the room.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teens arrested for posing as hookers in order to rob johns « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools