Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carlos Dunlap?? « previous next »
Page: 1

Samari28

Hall of Famer
: December 01, 2009, 11:36:23 PM

How good is Carlos as I hear he is rated as a top 10 pick but is he another Gaines Adams type?  Serious question as just thinking with this DUI maybe his draft stock drops a bit and if we cannot get Suh maybe we trade down to pick up Dunlap and a Dez Bryant.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 02, 2009, 12:30:35 PM

If he falls to R2 then he is worth a look, but no way is he a top 10 pick.

#2 : December 05, 2009, 12:09:45 PM

Motor runs hot and cold. He will show up big one game and the next not even exist.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 05, 2009, 01:15:00 PM

I think Cunningham is better, definitely underrated. He make plays every game and plays run and pass well.

#4 : December 05, 2009, 01:33:42 PM

I think Cunningham is better, definitely underrated. He make plays every game and plays run and pass well.
Haven't seen much of him. The DE I really like from this draft is Brandon Graham after that I'm not really sold on any.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 05, 2009, 02:37:15 PM

Haven't seen much of him. The DE I really like from this draft is Brandon Graham after that I'm not really sold on any.

Clearly you haven't seen Jerry Hughes from TCU.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carlos Dunlap?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools