Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines...."I'm not concerned about playing time" « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 05, 2009, 07:26:19 PM

It is that simple isn't it DTG.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 05, 2009, 07:38:25 PM

It is that simple isn't it DTG.

Indeed..

Siqzadams

Rookie

#17 : December 06, 2009, 01:53:55 AM

Plain and simple, even watching him in practice, you can't fix lazy...

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#18 : December 06, 2009, 04:43:49 AM

Plain and simple, even watching him in practice, you can't fix lazy...
Agreed, you can have all the physical ability in the world but if you don't work in this league the guy who does is going to kick your ass with less talent every time.

Gaines relies only on speed and doesn't have a tenacious attitude that you need to bull rush or use a physical move.

What a steal pawning him off for a 2nd.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 06, 2009, 08:49:16 AM

In the end this season will be the most value Gaines has added to the Bucs since he was drafted.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 06, 2009, 08:57:01 AM

whats really gonna be bad for him is if they blow up that coaching staff.. then he'll prob be cut

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 06, 2009, 08:20:43 AM

Is he still "leading the league in effort"?

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Bash

Practice Squad

#22 : December 06, 2009, 12:48:03 PM

He's inactive against the Rams. Not sure why.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 06, 2009, 01:48:55 PM

He's inactive against the Rams. Not sure why.

Because he isn't even worth having on the game day roster. Healthy scratch.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 07, 2009, 03:41:21 PM

The guys on ESPN 1000 radio in Chicago are ripping Angelo a huge new one for the trade for Gaines Adams. All 3 guys voted this would be the move they would take back if given the chance. So a tip of the cap to Dominik on this move! :)

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 07, 2009, 03:59:43 PM

this move was a complete waste for the bears.  they would've been better served going for the best available DE in the 2nd round of this year's draft, i couldn't understand this move from the beginning, unless kiffin is in marinelli's ear about how gaines can still be a starting Right End in this league.  trading gaines is one of the most impressive examples of addition by subtraction i have ever seen.  his snaps were given to a couple of guys who weren't good enough to get drafted and a couple of waiver wire pickups, and i think they've all individually outproduced him since he left

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 07, 2009, 04:10:41 PM

Tell those Bears fans that Gaines is revenge for Wally Chambers. Although Wally at least gave us one decent year. Or Booker Reese. I believe the Bears chose Dan Hampton with our pick that next draft. I have no sympathy for Da Bears.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 07, 2009, 04:31:48 PM

Wally Chambers! Haven't heard that name in forever Shadow. LOL! Ahh, memories...:)

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 07, 2009, 04:37:24 PM

Not many around here with a sense of the Bucs "real" history TBT. I especially snickered at the " is 2009 the worst Buc season ever?'" thread.

Neophytes.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines...."I'm not concerned about playing time" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools