Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama Natl Champs « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: December 05, 2009, 11:34:12 PM

Congrats Bama you deserve it.

You guys could put the local hillybilly at QB and be ok.

#1 : December 05, 2009, 11:38:11 PM

or Herc and his bum thumb

biffbeaumont

Starter

#2 : December 06, 2009, 11:56:02 AM

You're damn right we deserve it. WE TOOK IT. Kicked Florida's can all over the place so there could be no " well, it was close"...uh uh...not this time. So all you tv pundits, radio hosts, newspaper columnists and Tebow missionaries can suck on that!!!  ROLL TIDE!!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 06, 2009, 01:34:08 PM

I will be a bigger Texas fan this year that I was an Oklahoma fan last year ..... already have the Hook em Horns sign almost perfected.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 06, 2009, 01:38:54 PM

I will be a bigger Texas fan this year that I was an Oklahoma fan last year ..... already have the Hook em Horns sign almost perfected.

Ill be cheering for Texas but they dont have a shot

DKWEST

Starter

#5 : December 07, 2009, 09:41:24 AM

There's always a shot .... maybe not a good shot, but a shot.

Utah 31   Alabama 17

Never say Never

DKWEST

Starter

#6 : December 07, 2009, 09:32:04 AM

You're damn right we deserve it. WE TOOK IT. Kicked Florida's can all over the place so there could be no " well, it was close"...uh uh...not this time. So all you tv pundits, radio hosts, newspaper columnists and Tebow missionaries can suck on that!!! ROLL TIDE!!

Now don't go out there like you did last year against Utah and get the crap kicked out of you and embarassed!!!  lmao

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 07, 2009, 09:35:40 AM

There's always a shot .... maybe not a good shot, but a shot.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#8 : December 07, 2009, 03:17:00 PM

You're damn right we deserve it. WE TOOK IT. Kicked Florida's can all over the place so there could be no " well, it was close"...uh uh...not this time. So all you tv pundits, radio hosts, newspaper columnists and Tebow missionaries can suck on that!!! ROLL TIDE!!

Now don't go out there like you did last year against Utah and get the crap kicked out of you and embarassed!!!  lmao

Dude, they didn't even show up for that game. They had just lost the biggest game of the season....all the same....duly noted...

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 07, 2009, 05:42:09 PM

or Herc and his bum thumb

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama Natl Champs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools