Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh vs Texas thread, game is starting « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

burger40

Hall of Famer

: December 05, 2009, 08:04:06 PM

Be interesting to see how much of an impact he can make in the passing game since McCoy rarely waits more than 2 or 3 seconds to throw in their offense which rarely features the long ball.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

bfarbs

Pro Bowler
#1 : December 05, 2009, 08:06:58 PM

He'll be dominant as usual and if he's not it is because he is double and triple teamed and then you'll see some other players making plays for Nebraska defense...My biggest fear is that he is so dominant that Browns and Rams, who both need franchise QBs, will take Suh instead given his sheer dominance.. Not sure where we will pick but we have toughest strength of schedule of all these teams so will pick behind them if we end season with same record.. Definitely need to pick ahead of Lions as they will surely snag him if they pick before us.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 05, 2009, 08:10:22 PM

yeah Crick (the other DT) is getting some buzz now as a midround prospect but i am not sure how good he would be without Suh constantly commanding double teams and even triple teams.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 05, 2009, 08:14:12 PM

I've never really seem him play, so I'm pretty excited to see it. Especially since I get the "gut feeling" we're going to end up drafting him. Hope to see a quick-off-the ball, disruptive force.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 05, 2009, 08:21:47 PM

I've never really seem him play, so I'm pretty excited to see it. Especially since I get the "gut feeling" we're going to end up drafting him. Hope to see a quick-off-the ball, disruptive force.
fun game count each play that he gets more than one blocker assigned to him both in pass pro and on running plays.

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#5 : December 05, 2009, 08:23:12 PM

I've never seen him in as a blocker before.  He should stay on the other side...lol

[Add witty one liner here]

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#6 : December 05, 2009, 08:28:50 PM

Kanalik, the kicker, looks pretty good.  Is he a junior, senior?

[Add witty one liner here]

burger40

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 05, 2009, 08:35:59 PM

sack number one at 8:37 mark, nice play working on a double team gets back inside and mccoy tries to scramble no chance.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 05, 2009, 08:40:39 PM

Alex Henery anyone???

Punter got 2 FGs over 45 each.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 05, 2009, 08:41:17 PM

dude i know, was just going to post that. he can punt which is what we need and if connor ever slumps he can be our kicker too.

TBsports55

Starter

#10 : December 05, 2009, 08:41:29 PM

Watching the first 8 min, Colt has thrown 2 INT due to pressure. Suh is definitely making an impact on the line. I havent seen much of him, but I trust in what many of you guys say, and the small time in this game he looks solid

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

#11 : December 05, 2009, 08:47:02 PM

freaking suh. hes everywhere

#12 : December 05, 2009, 08:50:03 PM

really starting to warm up on him

burger40

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 05, 2009, 08:56:14 PM

Watching the first 8 min, Colt has thrown 2 INT due to pressure. Suh is definitely making an impact on the line. I havent seen much of him, but I trust in what many of you guys say, and the small time in this game he looks solid
you don't even have to trust us, i'll post some links here from youtube's prodraftparty, they chronicle pretty much every high ranked prospect's big games.

and wow they said Neb's punter has put 25 of his 60 some punts inside the opponent's 25. that is ridiculous.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 05, 2009, 09:00:53 PM

stupid play. What a waste of a friggin splash play on ST.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh vs Texas thread, game is starting « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools