Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh vs Texas thread, game is starting « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Hate

Hall of Famer
#150 : December 06, 2009, 01:00:27 AM

I just cant figure out how a Buc fan could want any other player (that means you, Jeff ) ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#151 : December 06, 2009, 01:15:57 AM

I just cant figure out how a Buc fan could want any other player (that means you, Jeff ) ;)

I dont think its that hate. I think its because every time we go crazy about a player we end up with somebody else. The last 3 years its been no different.

SonnyCrockett

Starter

#152 : December 06, 2009, 01:23:04 AM

Suh's performance tonight was about the equivalent of an NBA player scoring 60 points, or more accurately, an NBA center scoring 60.

Really nothing left to see or prove now. He played his best game against his best competition this year. Of the 5 or 6 times I've seen him this season, this was his most disruptive effort. I would say the chances of drafting Suh with a pick later than 1/1 are very slim now. He just made himself a lot money.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#153 : December 06, 2009, 01:23:34 AM

Locker just played lights out against Cal, sure hope he comes out maybe some team ahead of us will take him or maybe it will be even worse if he comes out since there will be more depth at QB.

We need to have Locker or Bradford soar back up the boards so that there are top end QB's to be taken ahead of us.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#154 : December 06, 2009, 08:54:42 AM

BTW, final stats on Suh last night:

Suh's 12 tackles, 4.5 sacks, and 7 TFL last night puts his season totals at 82 tackles, 12 sacks, and 20.5 TFL for the season.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#155 : December 06, 2009, 08:57:04 AM

I dont think its that hate. I think its because every time we go crazy about a player we end up with somebody else. The last 3 years its been no different.

That entirely depends on the person. Plenty of people wanted Freeman.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#156 : December 06, 2009, 12:53:45 PM

BTW, final stats on Suh last night:

Suh's 12 tackles, 4.5 sacks, and 7 TFL last night puts his season totals at 82 tackles, 12 sacks, and 20.5 TFL for the season.

Suh is unreal. Just dominated last night. That's a whole season of stats for some DTs.

It would be amazing if the Bucs got him. Suh on one side of the ball, Freeman on the other. That would be one helluva start to getting back to dominance.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#157 : December 06, 2009, 02:20:56 PM

I dont remember the last time we drafted a player in the 1st that i've wanted.... but it won't stop me from hoping.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh vs Texas thread, game is starting « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools