Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: stream « previous next »
Page: 1

Incognito

Hall of Famer

: November 29, 2009, 01:09:32 PM

http://007sports.net/falconsvsbucs.php

You gotta DL the free HQ media player to watch. I just did it myself and it was quick, safe and works like a charm. Good quality too.

Yeah except for the linksadoor.exe file it installs as well.  

Well... if someone wants to see the game bad enough, they can just deal with it until the game is over and then uninstall it.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 29, 2009, 01:05:16 PM

You gotta DL the free HQ media player to watch. I just did it myself and it was quick, safe and works like a charm. Good quality too.

Yeah except for the linksadoor.exe file it installs as well.  

#2 : November 29, 2009, 01:04:14 PM

Terms of Service:

"In addition to the Software, you will also be given the opportunity to access, download and/or use the technologies, services and/or content owned by third parties."
"The Search Assistant Software recognizes keywords from your Internet browser to display relevant contextual advertisements. These advertisements may be displayed on your computer screen at any time while you are searching and shopping online (and not necessarily while you are using any product or service related to or downloaded with the Search Assistant Software); the ads pop-up on your screen in a separate browser and/or are displayed in a Slider format similar to an Instant Messaging notification."
"The Search Assistant Software may start automatically when you start your computer, runs in the background on your computer, displays an icon in your system tray while running, and may periodically direct you to our sponsors' websites and/or show you other advertisement form factors (including the Slider format). In addition, the Toolbar is an ad-on component registered in the Microsot� Internet Exlporer (IE) browser. By installing and/or using the Search Assistant Software you grant permission for to periodically show you advertisements."

DaREAofRaRa

Second String

#3 : November 29, 2009, 01:02:26 PM

thanx man

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 29, 2009, 01:03:21 PM

wlcm

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 29, 2009, 12:58:32 PM

DaREAofRaRa

Second String

#6 : November 29, 2009, 12:53:32 PM

sorry i live in washington so i cant exactly watch our beloved bucs game , i was wondering if someone had a live stream to it .... please let me know

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 29, 2009, 01:13:19 PM

Yeah except for the linksadoor.exe file it installs as well. �

Well... if someone wants to see the game bad enough, they can just deal with it until the game is over and then uninstall it.

Point he and I were making is you were incorrect in saying it's "safe"   Don't get pissy because you now have adware and spyware on your computer and didn't know about it.    Also don't be naive enough to think using a built in uninstaller will take out everything.   It doesn't.   

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 29, 2009, 01:16:17 PM

Point he and I were making is you were incorrect in saying it's "safe"   Don't get pissy because you now have adware and spyware on your computer and didn't know about it.    Also don't be naive enough to think using a built in uninstaller will take out everything.   It doesn't.   

1. It IS safe, homeslice.

2. I'm not pissy at all.

3. I'm not naive when it comes to computers and the internet... but I can say with a great degree of certainty that when you uninstall, its all gone. You just happen to be paranoid and anal.

4. Have a lovely day!

Codmons

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 29, 2009, 01:18:17 PM

No other streams?

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 29, 2009, 01:20:46 PM

Point he and I were making is you were incorrect in saying it's "safe"   Don't get pissy because you now have adware and spyware on your computer and didn't know about it.    Also don't be naive enough to think using a built in uninstaller will take out everything.   It doesn't.    

1. It IS safe, homeslice.

2. I'm not pissy at all.

3. I'm not naive when it comes to computers and the internet... but I can say with a great degree of certainty that when you uninstall, its all gone. You just happen to be paranoid and anal.

4. Have a lovely day!

lol

1. really?  You work for the company that makes linksadoor.exe and can promise everyone on this forum that it will do no harm to their system and doesn't include any kind of key logging software that may expose passwords or credit information?    

2.  Sure sounds like it.   Your arguing that you didn't prematurely put up a link claiming the software was safe.

3.   Paranoid?   No just happen to work in the IS field for many years and happen to know a lot about what malicious software can do.    You as qualified to say otherwise?   You work in the IS/IT industry?    The program that makes linksadoor.exe also made the uninstaller that Windows uses to "get rid" of it you fool.   You don't think they leave behind registry entries and small somewhat hidden files to keep getting user data?   You know squat then.    You run the uninstall then run a good adware remover.   It will find a minimum of 4 left over registry entries for linksadoor.exe   Don't talk about stuff you don't understand please.   Ruin your own computer not others.

4.  Bring back the JJ sig it was sooooo right.

#11 : November 29, 2009, 01:27:24 PM

Also don't be naive enough to think using a built in uninstaller will take out everything.   It doesn't.   

I'm surprised that they actually warned you that they were going to install that crap. Most of the time they don't.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#12 : November 29, 2009, 01:28:06 PM

no other streams?

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 29, 2009, 02:40:03 PM

No other streams?

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 06, 2009, 01:17:27 PM

bumped

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: stream « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools