Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: After all the crap this season we better get Suh, it will be all worth it « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 06, 2009, 01:38:57 AM

ESPN commentators declare suh the best defensive player in college in 15 years.

With that said put in JJ and the rest of our back ups.

Won't matter since the Rams and Browns won't likely be winning any games. We lost the first pick by beating the Packers.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#16 : December 06, 2009, 02:06:42 AM

ESPN commentators declare suh the best defensive player in college in 15 years.

With that said put in JJ and the rest of our back ups.

Won't matter since the Rams and Browns won't likely be winning any games. We lost the first pick by beating the Packers.

Ok well then just go ahead and ruin my fantasy then! I can still imagine him in Tampa though. Cant take that away from me!

littlericky

Starter
#17 : December 06, 2009, 04:18:50 AM

The Browns still have KC and Oakland. They might when one of those games. Also the Bucs  probly lose to the Panthers. No starting QB. Panthers are going to run the ball all over us. Same with the Jets. For the first time all season I want a team to run the ball aginst us. I've watched the Bucs lose all season and hated it. Now I want them to lose and they will probly win.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 06, 2009, 05:14:53 AM

He's going #1 and we will not have the #1 pick unless the Browns and Rams start winning games.

Agree with that.........plus I think we pick up a win or two down the stretch.

Ya it would suck to not end up with Suh for obvious reasons, but McCoy & Berry will prolly be there when we pick. So its not a horrible thing.

I don't even want McCoy now after watching Suh last night.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 06, 2009, 06:51:39 AM

I have a bad feeling that Freeman will win us a few games.  Maybe we can try and reacquire Luke for the stretch to help us get to Suh?

Suh is the best DT I have seen in college since Sapp.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 06, 2009, 06:54:27 AM

It would suck to miss out on Suh.. But I will still be happy if we win. Why else do you play?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

pancake block

Starter

#21 : December 06, 2009, 12:22:30 PM

is it a bad thing to hope we dont win again this year? or at least stay behind EVERYONE else in the win column

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 06, 2009, 12:25:39 PM

haha if I know Tampa Bay Front Office, they'd pass on Suh for an Offensive Tackle like Okung....

so maybe it be best if he's not available and we have one less thing to gripe about the front office about.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#23 : December 06, 2009, 12:29:04 PM

haha if I know Tampa Bay Front Office, they'd pass on Suh for an Offensive Tackle like Okung....

so maybe it be best if he's not available and we have one less thing to gripe about the front office about.

They will not pass on Ndamukong Suh if he's available. They may come out during the offseason and say that they're not as interested in Suh as most people think or may even hype up another prospect like Okung, but that will all just be a smokescreen for other teams.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: After all the crap this season we better get Suh, it will be all worth it « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools