Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JOSH FREEMAN..5 MORE INTERCEPTIONS... WHO SAW THIS COMING!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #15 : December 06, 2009, 04:25:39 PM »

This is just stupid.

He had a bad day.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #16 : December 06, 2009, 04:25:55 PM »

On another note, Tim Tebow dominated Alabama.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #17 : December 06, 2009, 04:26:03 PM »

Peyton threw more INT's in a game. And he wasn't even a rookie.

Gotta give credit to the Panties.. Beason is opposite of Ruud, he actually makes splash plays and Chris Harris made a hell of a play.. but the Bucs should have scored a touchdown 2 plays before that.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #18 : December 06, 2009, 04:26:10 PM »

Luke u need to take a bones jones elbow to ur nose. Ur just cheering for a worse future.

Where did you get your education?

Just curious...

« #19 : December 06, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »

I saw it coming(had a topic about it) �but I think everyone on this board tore me a new a-hole in my topic a while ago about Freeman

I love the idiots who use one game out of the rest as an I told you so. SO DUMB

i didnt say "i told you so" I kinda said "I thought so"

Booker

Hall of Famer

« #20 : December 06, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »

I saw it coming(had a topic about it) �but I think everyone on this board tore me a new a-hole in my topic a while ago about Freeman

1 game? Try 2. This is Freeman's 2nd meltdown in 5 games. First against the Saints and now this one.
ooiohhhh sorry there. 2 out of 5. Still not better than three, but I honestly wouldn't expect you to understand.

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #21 : December 06, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »

1 game? Try 2. This is Freeman's 2nd meltdown in 5 games. First against the Saints and now this one.

A rookie quarterback is inconsistent?  Inconceivable!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #22 : December 06, 2009, 04:29:00 PM »

Gotta give credit to the Panties.. Beason is opposite of Ruud, he actually makes splash plays and Chris Harris made a hell of a play.. but the Bucs should have scored a touchdown 2 plays before that.

The Beason INT at the end zone was just a magnificent play by him. Freeman never saw him. Heck, I had to replay it myself just to see where he came from.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #23 : December 06, 2009, 04:29:05 PM »

I think its funny how John Lynch was even throwing out jabs about how bad this team is....

I just cant see how anyone can want to keep Morris after this season. This does not look like an NFL-level team at all. A number of college teams can probably take the Bucs down.

« #24 : December 06, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »

I think its funny how John Lynch was even throwing out jabs about how bad this team is....

I just cant see how anyone can want to keep Morris after this season. This does not look like an NFL-level team at all. A number of college teams can probably take the Bucs down.

Have fun with that comment lol. Thats another one I got slammed for a while back.

Booker

Hall of Famer

« #25 : December 06, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »

LOL, you're an idiot if you believe a college team could beat an NFL team

« #26 : December 06, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »

You guys are biting on Luke99's thread?

He's not a fan.  That's already been established.

I'm embarrassed that I bumped the thread.

/thread.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #27 : December 06, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »

Have fun with that comment lol. Thats another one I got slammed for a while back.
That's because you're just as big of tool as CyberDude then... Even the Rams would maul the Crimson Tide.. I mean like 40-0.

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

« #28 : December 06, 2009, 04:37:00 PM »

Hey, Maybe he will be up for rookie of the  WEEK ;D ;D  

Well at least he isnt CRYING like Tebow!!!

Can we say RYAN LEAF yet???

Hey dumb a$$...the guy "looks good" in the pocket overall and makes some good plays.....who cares about Picks, look at  AIkman 18 picks  Peyton 28 picks as a rookie.............your a retard..the kid will be good

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

« #29 : December 06, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »

You guys are biting on Luke99's thread?

He's not a fan.  That's already been established.

I'm embarrassed that I bumped the thread.

/thread.

WHo cares...it's fun dumping on a thread whether it's a bait or just an idiot post....

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JOSH FREEMAN..5 MORE INTERCEPTIONS... WHO SAW THIS COMING!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools