Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JOSH FREEMAN..5 MORE INTERCEPTIONS... WHO SAW THIS COMING!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#30 : December 06, 2009, 04:39:32 PM

who didnt see this comin is the real question. i have been silent for 2 weeks tryin to give him a chance, but the truth is that he sucks.

#31 : December 06, 2009, 04:39:54 PM

well
I think its funny how John Lynch was even throwing out jabs about how bad this team is....

I just cant see how anyone can want to keep Morris after this season. This does not look like an NFL-level team at all. A number of college teams can probably take the Bucs down.

Have fun with that comment lol. Thats another one I got slammed for a while back.
That's because you're just as big of tool as CyberDude then... Even the Rams would maul the Crimson Tide.. I mean like 40-0.

I dont honestly believe that a college team what beat us, but after watch Nebraska play last night I not so sure I wouldnt mind if we traded D-lines.

luke99

Starter

#32 : December 06, 2009, 04:40:05 PM

I love the way DTG even makes excuses for him.. 1-4  no improvement..I also love the way you all wanted to come up with nick names for him, Then why isnt he ROY, ...

IF he is improving he would have gotten us in the endzone..5 Interceptions and he never looked off at  all

I have said it before, I believe he wasnt ready, he needed another year at least in College. But We need some sort of franchice QB and this Town needs someone to believe in, so I get all the Hatred towards me.. It is hard to swallow the Truth..

#33 : December 06, 2009, 04:40:21 PM

True...

But you ONLY dump on EVERY thread Zilla... which in the end creates much less value IMO.

I thought it 'important' to call out **CENSORED**ry as I see it.

Creed

Second String

#34 : December 06, 2009, 04:41:03 PM

I love the way DTG even makes excuses for him.. 1-4 �no improvement..I also love the way you all wanted to come up with nick names for him, Then why isnt he ROY, ...

IF he is improving he would have gotten us in the endzone..5 Interceptions and he never looked off at �all

I have said it before, I believe he wasnt ready, he needed another year at least in College. But We need some sort of franchice QB and this Town needs someone to believe in, so I get all the Hatred towards me.. It is hard to swallow the Truth..

Because of Greg Olson wanting to throw it. You typically try and run a sweep or run it at them if you're in the red zone.

Luke McClown would've done no better

Jon Gruden was overrated

Booker

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 06, 2009, 04:41:50 PM

who didnt see this comin is the real question. i have been silent for 2 weeks tryin to give him a chance, but the truth is that he sucks.
LOL

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 06, 2009, 04:44:02 PM

I saw it coming(had a topic about it) �but I think everyone on this board tore me a new a-hole in my topic a while ago about Freeman

I love the idiots who use one game out of the rest as an I told you so. SO DUMB

1 game? Try 2. This is Freeman's 2nd meltdown in 5 games. First against the Saints and now this one.

A rookie quarterback is inconsistent? �Inconceivable!
23 completions for 321yds is not a bad QB...

Hell, any pass happy team will see 3 - 5 INT's in a game...

Freeman is a stud...

The OL was shih tzu today...

Anytime a D gets pressure on a QB and he's hurried, he's bound to throw INT's...

But I guess you forgot that part being that you never liked the Franchise QB pick and still have yet to accept it...

Get over it haters, it's apparent a few of you do not understand the game so once again you fail...

acacius

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 06, 2009, 04:45:45 PM

I hope you hadn't meant to address that to me by quoting me, Bucweiser.  If you did, I think you misunderstood my post pretty badly.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#38 : December 06, 2009, 04:45:58 PM

Another illogical and lame thread by luke99. WHO SAW THIS COMING?........... oh, wait, everyone.
hahaha who saw that coming

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 06, 2009, 04:48:00 PM

I hope you hadn't meant to address that to me by quoting me, Bucweiser.  If you did, I think you misunderstood my post pretty badly.
No Ac, that was for luke, cyber, and anyone else in this thread or on this board that doesn't support JF...

#40 : December 06, 2009, 04:51:12 PM

I saw it coming(had a topic about it) �but I think everyone on this board tore me a new a-hole in my topic a while ago about Freeman

I love the idiots who use one game out of the rest as an I told you so. SO DUMB

1 game? Try 2. This is Freeman's 2nd meltdown in 5 games. First against the Saints and now this one.

A rookie quarterback is inconsistent? �Inconceivable!
23 completions for 321yds is not a bad QB...

Hell, any pass happy team will see 3 - 5 INT's in a game...

Freeman is a stud...

The OL was shih tzu today...

Anytime a D gets pressure on a QB and he's hurried, he's bound to throw INT's...

But I guess you forgot that part being that you never liked the Franchise QB pick and still have yet to accept it...

Get over it haters, it's apparent a few of you do not understand the game so once again you fail...

Everything you just said makes me think totally different now. We must have the best fans in the world. Im not being sarcastic I dont think any other fans would watch there QB throw that many picks in the endzone and still have good things to say about him.

I hope he develops into a good solid franchize QB for the sake of the nicest fans in sports.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 06, 2009, 04:52:06 PM

Funny how Peyton had tons of INTs his rookie season also, I'm sure the Colts wanted him gone

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#42 : December 06, 2009, 04:52:42 PM

Hey, Maybe he will be up for rookie of the  WEEK ;D ;D 

Well at least he isnt CRYING like Tebow!!!

Can we say RYAN LEAF yet???

So every time he has a bad game you are going to come on here and say I told you so. lol weak.

Orangegone1

Starter

#43 : December 06, 2009, 04:52:53 PM

I'm not going to say I saw it coming but a QB in his 5th start, or whatever it is, is asked to do alot to win a game. I just glad he's getting experience. Just get it out of your system this year.

luke99

Starter

#44 : December 06, 2009, 04:57:59 PM

;D I love were some of you try to Put Josh Freeman in Peyton Manning company.. He is nowhere near what Peyton was in College Nor as a Pro. He was an AVERAGE QB in college Period.  We got him because Raheem loved him and he is 6`6 254 pounds. nothing else said he would be a good Pro QB.. He is a Work in progress. Seems as if the Bucs have the 3-5 years it will take to make him Average..

Even if some of you cant say it out loud.. Whisper it then... 5 INTERCEPTIONS!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JOSH FREEMAN..5 MORE INTERCEPTIONS... WHO SAW THIS COMING!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools