Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank God! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 30, 2009, 07:38:29 PM

I used to like the Gators until liking them became the fad.  Now I just root for them to lose because of their fans.  They remind me of the Obamatrons.   

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#31 : November 30, 2009, 07:43:30 PM

LMAO at the comment BCS bowls are nothing.

What an idiot.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 30, 2009, 07:47:04 PM

I used to like the Gators until liking them became the fad.  Now I just root for them to lose because of their fans.  They remind me of the Obamatrons.   

Easy....

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 30, 2009, 08:00:04 PM

I was going to put Yankee fans instead. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 30, 2009, 08:31:08 PM

You may not hear his name as much on Saturdays. But he will be the most talked about player in April leading up and after the draft. No one can question his heart and love for football. But I just don't see the guy having success at QB in the NFL

yep, I dont see the guy having a successful NFL career at least not at QB. But I think the best job is a 3rd string QB.
You've demonstrated you are not that smart and are basically a hater.  If you think Tebow disappears off the football radar you are mistaken. And if he goes on to do something greater than the NFL what will you say then?

hahaha. Tell me a QB like Tebow from that style of offense successful in the NFL. Plus one with a slow release...

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 30, 2009, 11:25:24 PM

I was going to put Yankee fans instead. 

That would have been a better analogy .... Both fan bases, FOR THE MOST PART, are just as obnoxious whether they're winning or losing.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 01, 2009, 01:47:30 PM

You may not hear his name as much on Saturdays. But he will be the most talked about player in April leading up and after the draft. No one can question his heart and love for football. But I just don't see the guy having success at QB in the NFL

yep, I dont see the guy having a successful NFL career at least not at QB. But I think the best job is a 3rd string QB.
You've demonstrated you are not that smart and are basically a hater.  If you think Tebow disappears off the football radar you are mistaken. And if he goes on to do something greater than the NFL what will you say then?

hahaha. Tell me a QB like Tebow from that style of offense successful in the NFL. Plus one with a slow release...

That's easy, Bryon Left...er... nevermind.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 01, 2009, 01:50:53 PM

Sadly, we seemed to have picked up a bunch of disillusioned "Da U" fans. They have no connection or investment in the School, just follow whoever is winning.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#38 : December 01, 2009, 05:03:50 PM

Get over Tebow leaving huh? We'll be just fine with Brantley, I guarantee it.

Calling Gator fans arrogant after this thread is funny.

Your hate should be for the media and not Tebow.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Randy1010

Starter

#39 : December 02, 2009, 09:06:49 AM

Even tho Tebow is leaving, we still have Urban Meyer.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 02, 2009, 12:26:41 PM

Even tho Tebow is leaving, we still have Urban Meyer.

But will we still have Charlie Strong? That is the big question.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 02, 2009, 12:27:32 PM

you shouldn't unless he just really wants to be a Gator coach

Randy1010

Starter

#42 : December 06, 2009, 03:35:00 PM

He probably makes as much as some other head coaches.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank God! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools