Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Philip Buchnanon Has been resigned... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#15 : March 01, 2007, 08:35:11 PM

I think he has a better chance to settle in this year and compete for a return position.

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 01, 2007, 08:35:31 PM

This is Awesome news.  Probably the biggest internal FA signing we could make

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 01, 2007, 08:36:31 PM

I think Mike Alstott should be KR because he can truck the whole team on special teams. Right Alstott 4 Life?
Well Tampa has been busy these past days talking with Garcia,Rattay,White,Petitgout,Chaunakowha or w/e and Alstott.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#18 : March 01, 2007, 08:36:51 PM

I don't know.  I think we should have given BK his money first before signing PB or even MIKEY ALSTOTT.

DOn't see how this can bode well for keeping BK happy with ROnde, PB, and Bolden all on board.  Unless, of course, we move Ronde to safety whcih wouldn't be so bad.

Plenty-o-room for all our DBs ....I'd rather see Bolden or AZ get a shot at S.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 01, 2007, 08:37:25 PM

I agree with Ray here. This does not bode well for B Kelly no matter how you cut the cake. We have the insurance policy in Buchanon now.

Pesonally, and I really like Kelly, I'm for moving him and Rice. We need to get younger and IF there is another option that could provide us the avenue to get young and good talent I would LISTEN...

Baghead #2

Showtime

Practice Squad

#20 : March 01, 2007, 08:38:28 PM

Really good news

#21 : March 01, 2007, 08:38:39 PM

neither and Bolden is old Ronde is old but plays young kelly's old pretty good and buchanan has found his last team for his career

scope88

Starter

#22 : March 01, 2007, 08:39:31 PM

I don't know.  I think we should have given BK his money first before signing PB or even MIKEY ALSTOTT.

DOn't see how this can bode well for keeping BK happy with ROnde, PB, and Bolden all on board.  Unless, of course, we move Ronde to safety whcih wouldn't be so bad.
Give him what money?
He didn't even play this past year.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#23 : March 01, 2007, 08:40:43 PM

At least now the CB position is not a concern for another season or two. Just need to fill up S, DL, OL, QB, WR, and LB.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#24 : March 01, 2007, 08:41:15 PM

BK is still our best corner when healthy, and we need to keep him.  The defense is much better with him roaming a side of the field.

#25 : March 01, 2007, 08:41:21 PM

wowoowwowowowwowowoowwowowoww Bolden should get gone soon or something because he is good I like him but he was old whaen we signed him so this could be his last year

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#26 : March 01, 2007, 08:42:13 PM

I don't know. I think we should have given BK his money first before signing PB or even MIKEY ALSTOTT.

DOn't see how this can bode well for keeping BK happy with ROnde, PB, and Bolden all on board. Unless, of course, we move Ronde to safety whcih wouldn't be so bad.
Give him what money?
He didn't even play this past year.

If Alstott deserves 1.5 million BK deserves at least 4-5 million.

gone

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 01, 2007, 08:42:16 PM

Hey now, stop being rational Ray Alstott4life...

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 01, 2007, 08:42:47 PM

Keep Bolden for depth.. Say Ronde gets hurt PB can take his role and move Bolden to nickel..

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#29 : March 01, 2007, 08:42:56 PM

Love it. Hopefully, our guys can get us the numbers on the deal.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Philip Buchnanon Has been resigned... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools