Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So what is the truth about Meyer? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 08, 2010, 02:54:39 PM

It was easily infered any reader of your post.  Stop backpeddling.

I don't need to backpedal from something I didn't say, Captain Clueless.

You sure as hell make a lot of mistakes when you "infer" anything.  If I were you, I would quit doing something that made me look like a moron so often.

Yet, you continue...

boggles the mind.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 08, 2010, 03:21:25 PM

Weak.

And Lame.

Kinda like the crappy Seminoles.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 08, 2010, 04:10:05 PM

Weak.

And Lame.

Keep laughing...the Gators are on the downslide...won't be long before the Ron Zook years are upon you once again...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Keep laughing...the Gators are on the downslide...won't be long before the Ron Zook years are upon you once again...

and what leads anyone to believe this?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Randy1010

Starter

#34 : January 08, 2010, 04:27:01 PM

Weak.

And Lame.

With Meyer? You do know he said he's coming back and will never be anything but a Gator. Bobby is almost 2xs Meyers age so it's stupid to say he'll never be as great. He's greater at 45 than Bowden was. And Saban? How long before he jumps ship? Ask LSU or the Dolphins. I'll take Meyer all day long any day of the week. No heart? No heart doesn't make you sick because you are putting so much blood, sweat, and tears in your team. Jealousy and envy are ugly, ugly things.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 08, 2010, 04:29:46 PM

Weak.

And Lame.

With posts like this, it's hard NOT to keep laughing.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 08, 2010, 04:35:42 PM

and what leads anyone to believe this?

I dunno, maybe that Meyer is quitting, Charlie Strong is leaving for Louisville, and a few other less meaningful coaches also flying the coup....Maybe the fact that UF is already having committed recruits pull their commitments and go elsewhere...

The sun is setting fast on UF.  

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 08, 2010, 04:38:50 PM

Maybe the fact that UF is already having committed recruits pull their commitments and go elsewhere...

Who are these recruits?

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 08, 2010, 04:41:06 PM

Weak.

And Lame.

With Meyer? You do know he said he's coming back and will never be anything but a Gator. Bobby is almost 2xs Meyers age so it's stupid to say he'll never be as great. He's greater at 45 than Bowden was. And Saban? How long before he jumps ship? Ask LSU or the Dolphins. I'll take Meyer all day long any day of the week. No heart? No heart doesn't make you sick because you are putting so much blood, sweat, and tears in your team. Jealousy and envy are ugly, ugly things.

Where do you get that Meyer is coming back?  He isn't.  He's putting a staff of assistants in place to duct tape the program together just so he feels less guilty about quitting on his school.  Even if he does hit the road recruiting, how many players can he talk into coming to Florida under the "uh, I may or may not coach there next year" sales pitch?

The program is falling apart and everyone by gator fans can see it.  

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 08, 2010, 04:46:44 PM

Maybe the fact that UF is already having committed recruits pull their commitments and go elsewhere...

The sun is setting fast on UF. ?

Who are these recruits?

Matt Elam and Ronald Powell for starters. 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 08, 2010, 05:04:54 PM

Who are these recruits?

Matt Elam and Ronald Powell for starters. 

Ronald Powell has never declared for any school.  Florida and USC are still his top 2 choices.

Matt Elam is the only one, and that's the same Matt Elam who has waffled throughout his entire recruiting process.  That was no surprise.

See if you can come up with any others since those were "for starters."  You have one in Elam.  That's it.

Where do you get that Meyer is coming back?  He isn't.  He's putting a staff of assistants in place to duct tape the program together just so he feels less guilty about quitting on his school.  Even if he does hit the road recruiting, how many players can he talk into coming to Florida under the "uh, I may or may not coach there next year" sales pitch?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.  At what point do you recognize that fact.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 08, 2010, 05:24:45 PM

I dunno, maybe that Meyer is quitting, Charlie Strong is leaving for Louisville, and a few other less meaningful coaches also flying the coup....Maybe the fact that UF is already having committed recruits pull their commitments and go elsewhere...

didnt fsu just have a head coach quit?  a DC leave?  and a few other less meaninful coaches hit the road?  didnt fsu just have a committed recruit elam pull his commitment?

does this mean the sun is setting fast on fsu?

Where do you get that Meyer is coming back?  He isn't.  He's putting a staff of assistants in place to duct tape the program together just so he feels less guilty about quitting on his school.  Even if he does hit the road recruiting, how many players can he talk into coming to Florida under the "uh, I may or may not coach there next year" sales pitch?

since when do 13-1 teams use duct tape?  coaches leave programs all the time, and then they are replaced...thats how it works.  Meyer said he believes he'll be coaching UF next year.  until he's not, i dont see any reason to not believe him.

as for how many recruits can Meyer pull this season, where do you think UF will be ranked in the recruiting polls???

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 08, 2010, 05:46:28 PM

didnt fsu just have a head coach quit? a DC leave? and a few other less meaninful coaches hit the road? didnt fsu just have a committed recruit elam pull his commitment?

does this mean the sun is setting fast on fsu?

Where do you get that Meyer is coming back? He isn't. He's putting a staff of assistants in place to duct tape the program together just so he feels less guilty about quitting on his school. Even if he does hit the road recruiting, how many players can he talk into coming to Florida under the "uh, I may or may not coach there next year" sales pitch?

since when do 13-1 teams use duct tape? coaches leave programs all the time, and then they are replaced...thats how it works. Meyer said he believes he'll be coaching UF next year. until he's not, i dont see any reason to not believe him.

as for how many recruits can Meyer pull this season, where do you think UF will be ranked in the recruiting polls???

FSUs condition is the exact opposite of UF's.  Bobby leaving is actually a step forward.  Can you really say the same thing about Meyer's leaving?

And if you don't think Meyer's/Strong's leaving will have an effect, look to what happend when Spurrier left....

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 08, 2010, 06:35:02 PM

FSUs condition is the exact opposite of UF's.  Bobby leaving is actually a step forward.  Can you really say the same thing about Meyer's leaving?

And if you don't think Meyer's/Strong's leaving will have an effect, look to what happend when Spurrier left....

again, Meyer hasnt even left yet.  if he does, UF could certainly be in trouble.  but Meyer has said he plans on coaching next year. 

how do you really know that bobby leaving is a step forward?

Randy1010

Starter

#44 : January 09, 2010, 03:24:12 PM

Weak.

And Lame.

Where do you get that Meyer is coming back?  He isn't.  He's putting a staff of assistants in place to duct tape the program together just so he feels less guilty about quitting on his school.  Even if he does hit the road recruiting, how many players can he talk into coming to Florida under the "uh, I may or may not coach there next year" sales pitch?

Falling apart? You wish! And he said he's coming back and will never go anywhere else. There is no step up from Florida. And the Seminoles are on the downside looking up. You kepet the same crappy OC you've had the last few years. Way to improve. UF will win another championship before FSU even sniffs one. 3 players in the allstar game today have commited to UF and cited Meyer including one who just said he changed from FSU to UF.  Gators are really suffering! LMAO!  Are you really so stupid you still think he's leaving? Too bad for you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So what is the truth about Meyer? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools