Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucc fans in Tampa are idiots. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 02, 2007, 07:30:20 PM

These are idiots calling into that show, this does not reflect the opinions of the most knowleg-able Buc fans..

Don't even listen, they are going to 2nd guess anything the Bucs do..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#16 : March 02, 2007, 07:59:32 PM

These are idiots calling into that show, this does not reflect the opinions of the most knowleg-able Buc fans..

Don't even listen, they are going to 2nd guess anything the Bucs do..
One guy said Gruden replaced Simms with Grads because Grads outplayed Simms in training camp, but Jon didn't want to start him because he was a rookie.

#17 : March 02, 2007, 08:03:05 PM

Bucs is a nickname for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Ive never heard that.
You must not be much of a baseball fan then.

Not at all... hate it actually.
What don't you hate, Hate?

coolhandluke

Starter

#18 : March 02, 2007, 08:07:15 PM

Karen listens to all the shows. .........Well then maybe this thread is true then!!!!!

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 02, 2007, 08:12:00 PM

Yeah this was the Sports Babe.  Deumigs screener is probably still on the job though.  One guy was saying that he was glad Plummer backed out just to stick it to Gruden.  So sticking it to Gruden was more important to him that the team winning.  This caller and others like him are a disgrace to Bucs fans.  Unfortunately there are too many of them.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 02, 2007, 08:48:27 PM

I agree Abuccs, today was awful. ONe caller said he was afriad of the amount of money that "feel in the lap" of Gruden and Allen. Umm, who do you think created that cap room genuis? Freak'n idiot.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#21 : March 02, 2007, 08:52:16 PM

I agree Abuccs, today was awful. ONe caller said he was afriad of the amount of money that "feel in the lap" of Gruden and Allen. Umm, who do you think created that cap room genuis? Freak'n idiot.
Unbelievable...I didn't hear that one. Fell in their lap? WTF????

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 02, 2007, 09:04:12 PM

...and shouldn't it be "Bucs fans" and not "Buccs fans?"

Or have I been the one spelling it wrong the whole time? ;)
Well new kid..... Bucs is a nickname for the Pittsburgh Pirates. I'd rather call them the Buccs seeing as how Buccaneers is not spelled Bucaneers. Just my preference ok cdribble? ;) ;)

Then why, "old man," are you the only one who does spell it that way?  Just because someone else has the nickname doesn't mean it has to be spelled differently.  Next thing you're gonna tell me that it's really the New York Gyants...

I'm just messin' with ya....spell it however you want to.  :)

#23 : March 02, 2007, 09:08:24 PM

I'm streaming WDAE over the internet, and the callers I'm hearing are the dumbest asses I have ever heard.

True, true....only the dumb-asses call WADE or LISTEN.   ;)

#24 : March 02, 2007, 09:41:40 PM

Those "dumb" callers represent only 1-2% of the REAL and knowledgeable sports fans we have here, so don't try and lump us all in together with them.

#25 : March 02, 2007, 09:42:50 PM

Those "dumb" callers represent only 1-2% of the REAL and knowledgeable sports fans we have here, so don't try and lump us all in together with them.
That's true, though those 1-2% represent our entire fanbase to people who don't know better....so basically everyone outside of Tampa Florida thinks Tampa = fans of Bolts, Bucs, Yankees / Sox. Sad but true.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 02, 2007, 09:44:36 PM

Karen wont like you calling her that.......lol

catch2355

Practice Squad

#27 : March 02, 2007, 09:45:46 PM

that station is really stupid anyone who is smart doesnt take what they say seriously at all.....i listen to it but its only because its someone talking about tampa sports they have no idea what they are saying but sometimes it can be fun to laugh at how stupid they are

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 02, 2007, 10:06:18 PM

what r u talkin about?
I'm streaming WDAE over the internet, and the callers I'm hearing are the dumbest asses I have ever heard.

Most of the people they allow on the air on that station are morons.   No doubt about it.   There are some occasional calls from intelligent people, but those people normally disagree with the host and will get cut off or hung up on.    My favorite caller to laugh about was some black guy who sounded like mushmouth from Fat Albert.   The guy likely had no more than a 2nd grade education, yet they allowed him on the radio all the time running his mouth about the most childish drivel I've ever heard.   The hosts actually responded to him like he was saying something and acted like he knews what he was talking about.   In reality, the guy was just an idiot.   And he used to call all the time!    I haven't listened in a long time, but I wouldnt doubt that he's still one of their main callers.    I used to think he was retarded and they were just humoring him.   Then I realized they just liked him because he kissed their asses.   It got to where I'd turn the radio off when he called.

#29 : March 02, 2007, 10:13:05 PM

Bucs is a nickname for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Ive never heard that.
You must not be much of a baseball fan then.

Not at all... hate it actually.
What don't you hate, Hate?

LOL... i "hate" the eagles, baseball, and getting up and going to work everyday. Other than that, i'm kool.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucc fans in Tampa are idiots. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools