Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucc fans in Tampa are idiots. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#75 : March 04, 2007, 02:54:10 PM

Why don't you fans who have a clue call your local radio station and defend your pride, because I'm streaming and from what I'm hearing you guys sound like the dumbest sports town in America. Maybe Tim Brown was right.

I completely agree

The majority of Tampa fans, for whatever reason, have been waiting since 2002 to turn on Gruden in any way possible. Its ridiculous. The fans that call the radio station and the local media show very little itelligence. Its sad when I know that I have a better understanding of the BUcs than the professionals who host radio shows.

btw, the counter argument that some people say...."than why do you listen to that rado station?"...because I love all tampa sports and where all can I hear all tampa sports discussed? espn? pewterreport? bay news 9? Sorry, Im a diehard. SO I will put up with the radio hosts who I usually disagree with and the callers they screen through.

I listened to it a long time ago and quit.  The hosts aren't very bright and the people who tend to call in aren't any better.  You can tell that they only get their news and info from the radio and so they are all brainwashed to what Ron/Ian/Duemig or whoever think. 

All they talk about on the radio is how Gruden sucks, he won with Dungy's team, he hates Alstott, he doesn't use him enough, and everything is a conspiracy.  Same crap for like 4 years, so I am sure I didn't miss much in the last couple years I haven't listened.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#76 : March 04, 2007, 02:56:02 PM

I don't remember who you said to draft, but I know you and I were amongst the ones saying Bush's hype is far too high for a guy who'll be slightly above average in the NFL.

I was pretty much the ONLY guy on this board advocating VY, while everyone else said he would be a bust. He was my pick from day 1 and the guy I said the texans shoudl take. At worst I said they should pass Bush because Davis was more than adequate and their QB and defensive needs were far greater. I stand behind that.

Abuccs is either just being Amaechi or has me mixed up with someone else.
More than adequate? You said, Davis was an average often injured RB. You even gave the reason why you knew he wasn't worth keeping on the Texans roster was because you said you had him on your fantasy team a couple years previous. Hindsight is 20/20, and they should have taken Bush, but at the time I told you they wouldn't.

You are so full of crap.

I never said they should take Bush.

Reading comprehension????? Do you have any? I have eluded to the fact that you may have thought they should take VY, bu you said they would draft Bush. Did you follow that this time? I never said you thought they should take Bush, only that you said they would. Is your Wonderlic score close to Vy's, because you're having a hard time following along.

Uh, no I never said they WOULD or SHOULD.

Get it right, you are the one not following, or has Alzheimer's and can't remember.

The only thing I said about Williamson and Davis was that the Vikings shouldn't trade for Davis, and they didn't.  I was right.

I said the Texans wouldn't go with Bush because they had Davis, and they didn't.  You didn't call anything here man.  I NEVER EVER EVER said Bush goes to Houston because everyone here with even half a brain knows I was against Bush all the way. 

Quit tyring to pimp yourself here moron.

Yeah, I said Bush #1 just liek I called 620 as you said you moron.   ::)
Liar!!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#77 : March 04, 2007, 03:00:58 PM

I don't remember who you said to draft, but I know you and I were amongst the ones saying Bush's hype is far too high for a guy who'll be slightly above average in the NFL.

I was pretty much the ONLY guy on this board advocating VY, while everyone else said he would be a bust. He was my pick from day 1 and the guy I said the texans shoudl take. At worst I said they should pass Bush because Davis was more than adequate and their QB and defensive needs were far greater. I stand behind that.

Abuccs is either just being Amaechi or has me mixed up with someone else.
More than adequate? You said, Davis was an average often injured RB. You even gave the reason why you knew he wasn't worth keeping on the Texans roster was because you said you had him on your fantasy team a couple years previous. Hindsight is 20/20, and they should have taken Bush, but at the time I told you they wouldn't.

You are so full of crap.

I never said they should take Bush.

Reading comprehension????? Do you have any? I have eluded to the fact that you may have thought they should take VY, bu you said they would draft Bush. Did you follow that this time? I never said you thought they should take Bush, only that you said they would. Is your Wonderlic score close to Vy's, because you're having a hard time following along.

Uh, no I never said they WOULD or SHOULD.

Get it right, you are the one not following, or has Alzheimer's and can't remember.

The only thing I said about Williamson and Davis was that the Vikings shouldn't trade for Davis, and they didn't. I was right.

I said the Texans wouldn't go with Bush because they had Davis, and they didn't. You didn't call anything here man. I NEVER EVER EVER said Bush goes to Houston because everyone here with even half a brain knows I was against Bush all the way.

Quit tyring to pimp yourself here moron.

Yeah, I said Bush #1 just liek I called 620 as you said you moron. ::)
Liar!!!

Whatever man.

I wish we had proof.

But, we don't, so just drop it and move on.

Jeez, I make a joke earlier calling you an idiot and you feel the need to twist things and attack me?  LOL.  Get over yourself man. 

#78 : March 04, 2007, 03:05:46 PM

yyea the constant conspiracies on 620 are the worst things

Like jd said, it makes being a fan kind of suck a little bit more when the local radio is as pahetic as it is. When The Sports Babe took over for Duemig a couple days ago, she said that Plummer didnt come here because Gruden has a poor track record with how he treats veterans

1 day later GArcia signs and says how much he loves Gruden and was dieing to play for the guy.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#79 : March 04, 2007, 03:06:33 PM

yyea the constant conspiracies on 620 are the worst things

Like jd said, it makes being a fan kind of suck a little bit more when the local radio is as pahetic as it is. When The Sports Babe took over for Duemig a couple days ago, she said that Plummer didnt come here because Gruden has a poor track record with how he treats veterans

1 day later GArcia signs and says how much he loves Gruden and was dieing to play for the guy.

Duemig is gone?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucc fans in Tampa are idiots. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools