Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well done Bruce and Jon !! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Buc_na

Practice Squad

: March 03, 2007, 05:26:31 PM

Another great and aggressive start to free agency. 

Nevermind what most of the knuckleheads say in this town, Allen & Gruden know what they are doing.

GO BUCS !!!!

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 03, 2007, 05:37:04 PM

BUMP! Great post that should remind some Bucs fans.

Buc_na

Practice Squad

#2 : March 03, 2007, 06:50:12 PM

BUMP! Great post that should remind some Bucs fans.

Except for the anti-Gruden people.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 03, 2007, 06:53:09 PM

Screw the anti-Gruden people. He is our guy DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!

Buc_na

Practice Squad

#4 : March 03, 2007, 06:57:54 PM

Screw the anti-Gruden people. He is our guy DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!

Couldn't agree with you more, unfortunately many of the media outlets have become the same, for instance 620Wdae has become a bash fest the last few months.  It is sad, I now enjoy it when Jim Rome is on.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 03, 2007, 06:58:50 PM

Whatever. They won't still say that when we go to the playoffs next year.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#6 : March 03, 2007, 06:59:44 PM

I can't believe that Eric Steinbach didn't give us a chance to sign him.  I also wonder what the latest news on Justin Griffth is.

Buc_na

Practice Squad

#7 : March 03, 2007, 07:04:20 PM

I can't believe that Eric Steinbach didn't give us a chance to sign him.  I also wonder what the latest news on Justin Griffth is.

Griffith would be a great addition, but with Alstott staying another year, what will his impact be.  I hope that if he is brought in that he will become more of a blocker for both Caddy and Mike, and therefore less blocking duty for A-Train.  Blocking is not really his upside.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 03, 2007, 07:13:48 PM

Another great and aggressive start to free agency. 

Nevermind what most of the knuckleheads say in this town, Allen & Gruden know what they are doing.

GO BUCS !!!!

Another?

#9 : March 03, 2007, 07:14:22 PM

I can't believe that Eric Steinbach didn't give us a chance to sign him.  I also wonder what the latest news on Justin Griffth is.

Griffith would be a great addition, but with Alstott staying another year, what will his impact be.  I hope that if he is brought in that he will become more of a blocker for both Caddy and Mike, and therefore less blocking duty for A-Train.  Blocking is not really his upside.
He doesn't exactly have an upside anymore...

Buc_na

Practice Squad

#10 : March 03, 2007, 07:16:01 PM

Well if you consider jersey sales and hot chicks at the games. ha ha....

#11 : March 03, 2007, 08:25:48 PM

BLASPHEMY, Alstott is gonna play at PRO BOWL LEVEL forever!

Buc_na

Practice Squad

#12 : March 03, 2007, 09:34:54 PM

I can't believe that Eric Steinbach didn't give us a chance to sign him. I also wonder what the latest news on Justin Griffth is.

Griffith would be a great addition, but with Alstott staying another year, what will his impact be. I hope that if he is brought in that he will become more of a blocker for both Caddy and Mike, and therefore less blocking duty for A-Train. Blocking is not really his upside.

I predict he will break Tomlinson's touchdown record this year.

#13 : March 03, 2007, 09:36:52 PM

I can't believe that Eric Steinbach didn't give us a chance to sign him. I also wonder what the latest news on Justin Griffth is.

Griffith would be a great addition, but with Alstott staying another year, what will his impact be. I hope that if he is brought in that he will become more of a blocker for both Caddy and Mike, and therefore less blocking duty for A-Train. Blocking is not really his upside.

I predict he will break Tomlinson's touchdown record this year.
50 TDs, 50 carries, 50 yards, thank you Mr. Williams, Mr. Pittman, Mr. Garcia, offensive line, and you very much Mr. Griffith.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 03, 2007, 09:38:54 PM

Actually he is a great blocker!!!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well done Bruce and Jon !! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools