Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well done Bruce and Jon !! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #15 : March 03, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »

Whatever. They won't still say that when we go to the playoffs next year.
Playoffs??  Playoffs? Did you say playoffs?

Buc_na

Practice Squad

« #16 : March 03, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »

Actually he is a great blocker!!!

I wouldn't go that far, but he has been better the last couple of years, I would say Alstott is an average blocker, no Lorenzo Neal.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #17 : March 03, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »

Seriously... Gruden has not built a playoff team here. I am not going to complain about what those 2 are doing because no matter what it is not my call.

Buc_na

Practice Squad

« #18 : March 04, 2007, 07:50:39 AM »

Seriously... Gruden has not built a playoff team here. I am not going to complain about what those 2 are doing because no matter what it is not my call.

Way to early to judge.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #19 : March 04, 2007, 08:14:31 AM »

It seems all these QB moves are just positioning so the Bucs can have more control over the top end of the draft.   I don't anticipate the Bucs keeping all these guys for long.    I'm not 100% sure what is going on here, but we'll find out soon enough.

Buc_Sid

Starter

« #20 : March 04, 2007, 08:19:15 AM »

It seems all these QB moves are just positioning so the Bucs can have more control over the top end of the draft. I don't anticipate the Bucs keeping all these guys for long. I'm not 100% sure what is going on here, but we'll find out soon enough.

Correct.  Either Simms or Plummer will be dealt.  For whatever reason, Karen and the rest of the Gruden/Allen are satan crowd can't see how this works in our favor on draft day.   

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #21 : March 04, 2007, 09:17:03 AM »

Yeah well this is really Svengali but we've assumed a lot of variables that we can't control:

1. Other teams don't have to trade for Plummer.
2. Other teams don't have to offer us more than we got from the Donks.
3. Once the draft is past all Plummer has to do to bone us is show up to camp at anytime.
4. The teams that might trade for this know this and can afford to wait.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Buc_na

Practice Squad

« #22 : March 04, 2007, 10:09:48 AM »

Whatever. They won't still say that when we go to the playoffs next year.
Playoffs??  Playoffs? Did you say playoffs?

Very original.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well done Bruce and Jon !! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools