Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SATURDAY PR.COM STORIES: PLUMMER, GARCIA ARE UP « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#75 : March 03, 2007, 10:46:19 PM

You heard of the House of Pain and House of Shame. That place is the House of Inane. The optimists aren't giving up on Karen yet. But when she gets carted out of RayJay screaming in horror when we go 11-5 next year.... well....

In Verner We Trust

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#76 : March 03, 2007, 10:48:31 PM

You heard of the House of Pain and House of Shame. That place is the House of Inane. The optimists aren't giving up on Karen yet. But when she gets carted out of RayJay screaming in horror when we go 11-5 next year.... well....
I will be the 1st to say 'my bad.'  Unlike others who will make excuses if we go 6-10.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#77 : March 03, 2007, 10:50:50 PM

Karen, right now, we're probably about that. But with a few more good moves and a good draft, 8-8 or 9-7 is realistic, setting the stage for a really strong 2008.

In Verner We Trust

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 03, 2007, 10:55:17 PM

Build a young D in the draft after the 1st round.
We haven't went D in the 1st round though since 99 when we drafted Booger.
Next year and years before we will go D for sure

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#79 : March 04, 2007, 02:55:28 AM

Gruden will never, repeat never, go defense on the 1st or 2nd round.

gone

Hall of Famer
#80 : March 04, 2007, 03:12:17 AM

If everybody on the team goes downhill it falls on the coach. And Grads was not over throwing anybody---he was underthrowing. Or not seeing them at all. And SR, yes. And I follow football quite a bit & have for ages.  Not seeing it your way doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Love the historical revisionism.  Keep saying, it won't make it true.  He was inaccurate, but not underthrowing

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#81 : March 04, 2007, 03:49:24 AM

I suppose if Bob Hayes in Tokyo doing that 8.9 split on anchor was our wideout, then he did underthrow it. Otherwise, you are quite correct, caradoc. Revisionist, big time.

In Verner We Trust

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#82 : March 04, 2007, 03:54:05 AM

You guys are nuts.  I was at every game.  There were lots of guys open downfield that he never hit.  Unless you mean he didn't underthrow them cause he didn't see them.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#83 : March 04, 2007, 03:57:36 AM

OK, so he underthrew some AND overthrew many. Is that any better? He stunk. He's a sixth-round scrub whose only way to Canton is a bus ticket. He only played because we virtually had no one else. The board mods were next on the field! If you see Super Bowl in that arm, it'll be if you ever meet each other in a pottery class cos he's not going to the one involving the National Football League anytime soon!

In Verner We Trust

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#84 : March 04, 2007, 04:01:38 AM

Good lord did you miss something?  I think he sucks, too. But Gruden showed his stubborness by leaving him out there & not pulling him for Rattay.

gone

Hall of Famer
#85 : March 04, 2007, 04:17:42 AM

OK, so he underthrew some AND overthrew many. Is that any better? He stunk. He's a sixth-round scrub whose only way to Canton is a bus ticket. He only played because we virtually had no one else. The board mods were next on the field! If you see Super Bowl in that arm, it'll be if you ever meet each other in a pottery class cos he's not going to the one involving the National Football League anytime soon!

LMAO, that's good

----------------------

Karen, I'm not saying he was great downfield.  He isn't a big-armed guy.  But it wasn't that he was too weak to throw it over 30 yards, it was his accuracy.  He was missing in all directions equally when he missed.

#86 : March 04, 2007, 06:41:14 AM

Gruden will never, repeat never, go defense on the 1st or 2nd round.
I'm confused; who the hell picked Barrett Ruud and Dewayne White? And in Oakland....

2001- Picks SS Derrick Gibson in R1
2000- Picks DE Tony Bryant in R2

I believe he also drafted Charles Woodson in R1 in 98, along with DT Leon Bender in R2...

Get your facts straight, b!tch.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SATURDAY PR.COM STORIES: PLUMMER, GARCIA ARE UP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools