Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown VS. Gradkowski « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

: March 03, 2007, 06:25:03 PM

Should be an interesting Training Camp battle.

We still don't know much about Luke.

It's possible Bruce doesn't make the team.  Is he practice squad eligible?

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 03, 2007, 06:25:50 PM

Thats saying Plummer isnt there...

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 03, 2007, 06:26:58 PM

I think you can bank on Plummer not being here dude......

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 03, 2007, 06:27:46 PM

I don't really want him here. I am just so confused on the situation right now...

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 03, 2007, 06:30:14 PM

Grads win

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#5 : March 03, 2007, 06:31:14 PM

If the Bucs called me at 3:am to come help Grads pack his bags & put them in the trunk of his car..............................I'd be there asap.  ;)

vipmark

Starter
#6 : March 03, 2007, 06:31:35 PM

I'm not at all sure about this but I think PS eligibilty ends after 4 reg season starts.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 03, 2007, 06:59:17 PM

and if you ever need any help packing your bags, we'll be right there for you too Chrispy ;)

I still think something is up ... I don't see us letting go Gradkowski.  While many like Chrispy forget he was only a fricken rookie [6th round pick at that] and he was thrown into the fire way to soon, he still impressed me in a lot of areas [deep ball wasn't one of them] and he'll be a good backup in the future and who knows [no not even you Chrispy] how much he will improve over time.   Counting Garcia, Plummer, Simms and lets say Grads - thats far too many arms on the roster IMO ... someone will have to be traded - all pending of course Plummer doesn't retire.

#8 : March 03, 2007, 07:00:52 PM

If the Bucs called me at 3:am to come help Grads pack his bags & put them in the trunk of his car..............................I'd be there asap.  ;)

If the Bucs call you at 3 AM, it's because they want you to deliver some coffee.

#9 : March 03, 2007, 07:01:06 PM

and if you ever need any help packing your bags, we'll be right there for you too Chrispy ;)

I still think something is up ... I don't see us letting go Gradkowski.  While many like Chrispy forget he was only a fricken rookie [6th round pick at that] and he was thrown into the fire way to soon, he still impressed me in a lot of areas [deep ball wasn't one of them] and he'll be a good backup in the future and who knows [no not even you Chrispy] how much he will improve over time.   Counting Garcia, Plummer, Simms and lets say Grads - thats far too many arms on the roster IMO ... someone will have to be traded - all pending of course Plummer doesn't retire.
Truth.

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 03, 2007, 07:14:41 PM

I still think something is up ... I don't see us letting go Gradkowski.  While many like Chrispy forget he was only a fricken rookie [6th round pick at that] and he was thrown into the fire way to soon, he still impressed me in a lot of areas [deep ball wasn't one of them] and he'll be a good backup in the future and who knows [no not even you Chrispy] how much he will improve over time.   Counting Garcia, Plummer, Simms and lets say Grads - thats far too many arms on the roster IMO ... someone will have to be traded - all pending of course Plummer doesn't retire.

Chrispy knows all.  Why do you guys doubt him?

#11 : March 03, 2007, 07:18:15 PM

If the Bucs called me at 3:am to come help Grads pack his bags & put them in the trunk of his car..............................I'd be there asap.  ;)

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 03, 2007, 07:46:32 PM

I hope whoever is the odd man out nets us at least the 6th rounder we have invested in him

#13 : March 03, 2007, 11:16:21 PM

So according to you guys Grads will surely be a SuperBowl winning QB one day, and it's probably the same hopes and dreams you had for Shaun King too(and now look at him).  ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : March 03, 2007, 11:18:20 PM

Grads couldsn't win a game of dodgeball.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown VS. Gradkowski « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools