Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown VS. Gradkowski « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#15 : March 03, 2007, 11:18:51 PM

So according to you guys Grads will surely be a SuperBowl winning QB one day, and it's probably the same hopes and dreams you had for Shaun King too(and now look at him).  ;)
No, but you are a loser.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#16 : March 03, 2007, 11:20:48 PM

Well, I think Plummer will either retire, or be traded.  It is painfully obvious he does not want to play here, and something needs to be done about that.  We can not have someone disgruntled in the locker room.  With that said, and Plummer out of the picture, I say our depth chart looks like this:

1: Jeff Garcia-wins the starting job and plays very well.
2: Chris Simms-wins backup job with a decent preseason and could make one or two starts if Garcia gets injured.
3: Bruce Gradkowski-outperforms McCown in the preseason and in TC and easily wins the 3 spot.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#17 : March 03, 2007, 11:20:56 PM

Grads couldsn't win a game of dodgeball.
Won more dodgeball games then Simms did last year.

Trufth.

I don't know if either are any good. I know Grads isn't.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

#18 : March 03, 2007, 11:21:29 PM

Well, I think Plummer will either retire, or be traded.  It is painfully obvious he does not want to play here, and something needs to be done about that.  We can not have someone disgruntled in the locker room.  With that said, and Plummer out of the picture, I say our depth chart looks like this:

1: Jeff Garcia-wins the starting job and plays very well.
2: Chris Simms-wins backup job with a decent preseason and could make one or two starts if Garcia gets injured.
3: Bruce Gradkowski-outperforms McCown in the preseason and in TC and easily wins the 3 spot.
Agreed.

skip

Starter

#19 : March 03, 2007, 11:23:30 PM

If Gradkowski was waived I am of the opinion that there would not be a team that would pick him up. I don't think he is an NFL caliber QB.

#20 : March 03, 2007, 11:24:28 PM

If Gradkowski was waived I am of the opinion that there would not be a team that would pick him up. I don't think he is an NFL caliber QB.
A rookie who has 10 starts and 3 wins under his belt? Umm I'm sure there would be a team that would use him for depth.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 03, 2007, 11:25:08 PM

So according to you guys Grads will surely be a SuperBowl winning QB one day, and it's probably the same hopes and dreams you had for Shaun King too(and now look at him). ;)

Who said that ... I don't even know where you make up half the crap you type.  You didn't even read what I said ... my 4 year old has better reading comprehension.

#22 : March 03, 2007, 11:39:27 PM

Whatever you say Mr. Harlequin.

#23 : March 03, 2007, 11:27:37 PM

And you're probably asking him for advice on what to type on here more than likely, because you're too big of a moron to come up with anything yourself.

#24 : March 03, 2007, 11:27:51 PM

So according to you guys Grads will surely be a SuperBowl winning QB one day, and it's probably the same hopes and dreams you had for Shaun King too(and now look at him). ;)

Who said that ... I don't even know where you make up half the crap you type.  You didn't even read what I said ... my 4 year old has better reading comprehension.

truth ^^

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#25 : March 03, 2007, 11:28:42 PM

You're nuts.  He is only in his second year, and showed flashes of being not so bad.  Remember the game winning drive against Cincy?  Or how about the 2 TD-0 INT performance against the Saints?  Or when he led us down the field to set up Matt Bryant against Philly?  Or the 2 TD's against Washington?  Oh yea, no one would want him.  I'm sure they would rather have the Aaron Walter's and Cleo Lemon's of the NFL.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 03, 2007, 11:29:12 PM

Grads couldsn't win a game of dodgeball.

He's got a better chance than you have at winning a spelling bee.

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 03, 2007, 11:31:08 PM

Andy Reid loved Grads, I think the Eagles would pick him up in a heartbeat.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 03, 2007, 11:31:40 PM

And you're probably asking him for advice on what to type on here more than likely, because you're too big of a moron to come up with anything yourself.

huh ???  That's a pretty lame comeback.

#29 : March 03, 2007, 11:34:30 PM

Isn't it past your bedtime already, don't get caught by your parents using their computer this late at night.  ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown VS. Gradkowski « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools