Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown VS. Gradkowski « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : March 03, 2007, 11:51:47 PM

The same could probably be said of you RJ; let us know when you can wipe your own ass. ;)

#31 : March 03, 2007, 11:53:38 PM

Wow, more age jokes...awesome...I could crack some jokes about how you're soon to have a heart attack and such but I'm obviously not on the same maturity level as a near 40 year old delivery guy.

#32 : March 03, 2007, 11:58:14 PM

I am actually heading for 41 and my position is called a Sales Rep thank you, and "delivery boy" is what you do with those pizza boxes loaded up on your front seat every night after school(extra pepperoni please). ;)

#33 : March 03, 2007, 11:59:08 PM

I am actually heading for 41 and my position is called a Sales Rep thank you, and "delivery boy" is what you do with those pizza boxes loaded up on your front seat every night after school(extra pepperoni please). ;)

Good Lord Chrispy...that is lame.   ::)

#34 : March 03, 2007, 11:59:56 PM

No chance I'd deliver pizzas, I know a few guys who do that, they get jipped on gas IMO.

#35 : March 04, 2007, 12:04:25 AM

^
Get yourself a good fuel efficent car, you'll probably need it.  ;)

gone

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 04, 2007, 12:05:01 AM

Well, I think Plummer will either retire, or be traded.  It is painfully obvious he does not want to play here, and something needs to be done about that.  We can not have someone disgruntled in the locker room.  With that said, and Plummer out of the picture, I say our depth chart looks like this:

1: Jeff Garcia-wins the starting job and plays very well.
2: Chris Simms-wins backup job with a decent preseason and could make one or two starts if Garcia gets injured.
3: Bruce Gradkowski-outperforms McCown in the preseason and in TC and easily wins the 3 spot.

I for one am going to be very interested in seeing how Grads looks this year.  While he may be scarred from last year, he wasn't all bad until the end.  His problems really seemed to stem from a lack of pro-style training.  Footwork, arm strength/mechanics, timing.  His decision-making early on was good.  If he polishes those up this offseason, he could easily give Simms a run for his money.

#37 : March 04, 2007, 12:06:06 AM

^
Get yourself a good fuel efficent car, you'll probably need it.  ;)
Give me your number, give me your name, when I need a driver I'll call you.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#38 : March 04, 2007, 12:07:09 AM

I agree whole-heartedly.  I am not ready to give up on Grads.  IMO he is a Garcia clone, and he will be learning from the perfect guy.

#39 : March 04, 2007, 12:08:30 AM

^
Not unless you own a business and need to be setup with breakroom and office supplies RJ.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 04, 2007, 12:59:43 AM

Chrispy, you're 41 and you're going at it with RJ? Isn't he less than half your age?

Is there something wrong with Chrispy? Seriously. I've been laughing at how bad his
comebacks are but then I felt guilty because he may have a learning disability or
something. Has anybody ever met him?

You know that Grads is doing all that he can in the off season to come back strong
next year. I don't think he'll beat out Simms but he has a shot at 3rd strong.

#41 : March 04, 2007, 01:01:51 AM

Chrispy, you're 41 and you're going at it with RJ? Isn't he less than half your age?

Is there something wrong with Chrispy? Seriously. I've been laughing at how bad his
comebacks are but then I felt guilty because he may have a learning disability or

You know that Grads is doing all that he can in the off season to come back strong
Never met him, apparently he'd 'kick my ass' for calling him a whiner, but I don't discredit that theory, perhaps he's just a nut, I'd prefer to think that over him actually being a part in society that people actually depend on.

Gradkowski will be the third string QB, I just don't see McCown beating him out.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 04, 2007, 01:05:24 AM

Gradkowski's best chance for a career in the NFL is probably as a QB coach.  He just doesn't have the arm.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#43 : March 04, 2007, 01:12:52 AM

Never met him, apparently he'd 'kick my ass' for calling him a whiner, but I don't discredit that theory, perhaps he's just a nut, I'd prefer to think that over him actually being a part in society that people actually depend on.

Gradkowski will be the third string QB, I just don't see McCown beating him out.
I could beat him out, RJ.

#44 : March 04, 2007, 01:13:41 AM

Gruden would be too hard on you, like Simms.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown VS. Gradkowski « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools